Alexa/Nilsa bbw Saint John

I think this is the same girl I saw years ago and had a great time and now she’s back been back a month or two, I’ve seen her ad posted in both Saint John & in Moncton on the weekends sometimes

I have heard rumours about her duo partner Zara/Olivia which concern me, I’m hoping she either works alone or has a different duo partner now

I was hoping someone might be able to clear things up for me before I attempt to contact her again as I’ve done searches on her name but nothing about her shows up, please PM me if that option still exists under this new Layla format, which is taking some time to get used too

Thx

I believe you are correct that she is the same girl. I have the same suspicion. But I seem to recall one of her duo's was Zara/Olivia/Summer. And regarding her, I've heard similar rumours of... let's say amateur, especially as compared to the professionalism of the Sparx, Sophia, Tiffany, etc. Nielsa, Olivia, Carli/Whitney/Serina all seem to associate with each other. Their ads are almost identical. 

Thx for the info, I did end up having a solo call with her this morning here in Saint John and it’s was completely professional, she says she is now working with a better duo partner, she says she travels to Moncton sometimes on the weekends but usually in Saint John during the week, she is worth a visit

• Thanks 1