She's coming over in 3hrs I need some ideas

She's an ex-service provider, we've remained good friends, hang out from time to time and have sex every couple months just for fun. She likes everything from rough sex to traditional basic stuff to bondage to breath play to stuff even worse. We've done a lot of kinky stuff. She just sprung on me that she wants me to think of something new we can try tonight and in her words "don't hold back" so I'm thinking she's not looking for slow and romantic tonight. Short of scat or golden showers I am a bit stumped, body fluids are no problem with us but that stuff is something neither of us seem inclined to enjoy. I know I haven't provided an exhaustive list of what we HAVE tried but anybody got anything off the wall we can try? She's tiny and fit, I'm a bit heavy and tall, I can pick her up. I do have a way of suspending her but that area of the house is full of junk right now so I'll rule that out too. 

This kinda thread could head off the rails pretty easy, I am looking for legit ideas and feel free to PM if that's more appropriate. I am not looking for this to be a contender for most explicit thread on Lyla, just give me the basic idea if you have anything. Sorry for the late request but hoping Lyla can come through for me. 

I do have a piercing kit and have done that sort of thing before but not directly as part of a sexual adventure, my only idea is to pierce her labia (nips, tongue, lips and various other places are already done) but assuming she's up for it that's also committing her to weeks of either healing the piercing or tending new jewelry until it's all healed properly. I should add everything is safe word with us (or more usually ring a bell on her wrist) but she probably won't want to know what's planned until I do it so that also doesn't fit well in my mind with body modification unless we had hinted around that in the days leading up to it.  (I ruled that out, I am just not up for what would end up being close to a surprise piercing. If she seems unsatisfied with whatever we do, I'll suggest it .... maybe)

*** Update *** She's on her way a bit early. Got about 1 hr to arrival, wish I could have posted the question a day earlier

*** Update *** We had a great time, won't touch of specifics but she was sore this morning and enjoyed herself. Thanks to those who PM'd me. 

• Like 1