Sad News....

Sad News.....

I will no longer be providing incalls. My situation is preventing me from doing so. It was a good run while it lasted. In my opinion it is better to be safe than sorry. For both myself and my clients. I hope you guys understand. I am at the moment doing outcalls with an agency. I will not name, names because I don't want to advertise for them and get banned. Sorry mod for bringing this up. I have a numerous amount of pms and I'm trying to explain myself.

To my clients. I really appreciate everything you have done for me. The special moments we have shared together and the smiles you have put on my face. For an outsider one would not believe that in this kind of situation bonds can and have been made. I will miss being able to see my clients that can only do incalls.

This is not a good bye. But more a see you later.

XoXo Yours truly. Peachy/Val.

Your message has an ominous tone to it. The most important thing is that YOU are safe. It's not surprising though that you are thinking of the rest of us -- thank you. PM sent.

Hey guys...

I'm not in any danger. Just some noisy neighbours. I would rather do outcalls at this point because it is legal. I don't need any trouble or anymore angry neighbours. It is better to be safe than sorry.

XoXo Peachy/Val.

Peachy you are one of the kindest people I have ever met and I'm sure everyone will understand.

Peachy - At least you are respecting your neighbours, clients, and yourself. Do whatever makes you feel safe, and protects the clients. Kudos!

Yes it is indeed sad for many who can see you incalls only and not being able to see you for a while. But your safety (and theirs) and happiness comes first and foremost. All the best to you sweet peachy.

Just a suggestion ... to help people find you, you may want to post a hyperlink on your profile page to the agency you are currently working with. However, I tried going to the website listed on your profile and that doesn't appear to be working.

Best wishes!

Great....

First of all am I allowed to put a link to the agency I work for on my profile. Second, how do I do this. I have some great pics on that website and you guys would love them. Also it would be nice to have people find me. Thanks for the bright idea.

XoXo

There's a couple of ways you could do this that I can see, but others may have better ideas!! First, you already have a link on your site but as kubrickfan said it doesn't seem to work. http://www.peachyval.com/home.html gives a 404 error message.

So, one thing you could is update that in the About Me tab on your profile page. Second, and I haven't tried this myself, you could post the link in your visitor message in the big dialog box at the top of your page. Use the the little icon at the top with the globe and chainlink to put in your link :icon_smile:. I think either or both of those will work, but maybe someone else knows a better way......

Hope that helps and good luck!

Hey guys....

Yes, my website is down as I don't do incalls. I do outcalls with an agency now. So I do not have the need for a website or a phone number. I put the details in my profile in the about me section. So that is anyone would like to see me for an outcall, they know where to go. Thanks for the kind words and help. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Most of us do and will understand about nossy neighbours, and that you are just looking to defuse a potential sticky situation before it gets out of hand and becomes areal problem.

The main thing is that what ever you decide to do is that you are happy, and safe too goes wothout saying.

So sorry to hear about problems with the neighbors. what's most important is that you're safe happy and healthy. Sounds like you've handled it as well as could be. No surprise there.

all the best