Sign in to follow this  

A Question About Recommendations

During my sabbatical from Lyla I still partook in this lifestlyle.  My question, would the Lyla community think it's OK if I posted recommendations of the ladies I was lucky enough to see, even though the dates dated back from a few months to over a year ago.

Of course this is the first step, if the community thinks recommendations are OK then I'd post a reco, only after the lady reads it and is OK with it too

Feedback Appreciated

Thanks

RG

Good question. I'd have thought that provided the ladies in question are still active and providing the same level of service it'd be OK. Probably worth mentioning in the reco that it's from a meeting a while ago when you weren't on the board, though.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Phaedrus.  I went ahead last night with the first of hopefully four recommendations (in Toronto reco section), on the premise "beg forgiveness instead of asking permission" LOL.  I say hopefully because before I ever post a reco I ask the lady's permission after she reads it.  All ladies I've recommended are still active and provided good, well great companionship. And I did note the recos are from dates while on sabbatical from Lyla

Thanks Again

RG