Studio 110 By Sofia plus Mariska and Meaghan • White

I have never had EROS or a 30/30 before so I wasn't sure what to expect exactly. I was greeted at the door by the lovely Mariska with her fantastic smile and wow lol. After coming in side I was greeted by the Lady Sophia. Two very beautiful ladies. Started out with some wine and some laughs. Then I went with Sophia in to the Spa room. She has this huge tub built for two and apparently three people. After a soak in the tub with Sophia we moved to the massage table. I had no idea someone could have such magical hands. It was a very pleasurable experience. Next came my time with Mariska all i can say is she is simply amazing. So warm and welcoming she is an absolute pleasure to see.  I left there completely spent or so I thought.  I had to go back this time Meaghan was there as well she added another level of pleasure to the mix ...wow... I had to have an extended visit on this trip because well OMFG it was so far beyond anything I have experienced before.... I am still weak this morning so I am going to cut this short. If you have the chance to go...GO damn it lol you will enjoy this ultimate in pleasure it is beyond words... I would go back today if I could but twice in one day yesterday I definitely need time to recover. Hmmmm maybe tomorrow.

All I can say is, 30/30 with Mariska and Sofia would be the best you would ever experience. Massages and intimacies that you will get are out of the world. They will make you comfortable and give you the ultimate pleasure.

Edited by smiley99999
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well , this is not the place to say this I don’t think . . But I’m having a hard  navigating around. I just saw where I should post this comment but now I cannot find again. 🙃

Congratulations to  Lady Sophia for all  the  hard work and bringing luxury services to New Brunswick. I am sure the gentleman in Frederiction and Moncton are so pleased. 

Great work  Sophia.  your model is awesome and well thought out. 

Love to you and all the beauties ! 💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let’s add Zoe Dior

She is a wonderful addition to the team. 

She is super friendly and knows how to please. I will be booking with her again.

• Thanks 3

What a way to take the chill out of a winters eve.  A great harem package with Zoe Dior and Sophia.  Zoe was so attentive and spontaneous.  What a wonderous holiday treat!  

https://www.ladysophiaclassic.com

This is not my first vist to Studio 110, and with amazing additions such as Zoe Dior, well 🤞I'll see my grinch again!

• Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.