Sign in to follow this  

Eva @ CMJ • White

I had the pleasure of meeting Eva a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm way behind on writing recommendations...) She appeared at CMJ this summer, and I had a feeling she looked familiar... and yes, it turns out that she has returned to Ottawa after a couple of years away. I'd never managed to meet her before, but I'm glad I did this time!

This was my first visit to CMJ East in quite some time, so there was a brief oh-shit-shich-door-is-it? moment before I finally made it to the right place. All very much worthwhile after that, though... first impressions were good, and subsequent impressions were even better as we made our way to the shower to get to know each other a little better. And then to the massage table... "I work better on top," she told me, and then proceeded to get to work on the numerous knots in my back while I admired the view in the mirror, while we chatted about her travels and various other things. There was less conversation once the bodyslides began (they are *so* distracting...) and after that... thing progressed to a fantastic conclusion. And then - too soon, as always - it's time to clean up and head out. But I had a great time, so one day it'll be time to head back and see her again...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this