Monique • White • LL

After reading a thread on the board about Monique with a lack of established reviewers, I decided to TOFTT and visit her. All in all, an excellent time.

Monique is extremely articulate and professional, evident from the start of our communication. Her ad states that she’s a former business exec, and you can easily tell that she’s educated and well spoken. As her ad somewhat suggests, she is much more suitable for the gentleman seeking a courtesan encounter than a fifteen minute quickie. She’s a mature lady, who has kept her figure in awesome shape with larger natural breasts and a very, very nice ass. Booking was smooth; we hit a minor speed bump with the scheduling, but everything was handled professionally with no issue at all. Her in call location is extremely easily accessed, and is pristine. One nicest places I’ve been in, both building and apartment. 

Upon arriving, we socialized for some time before moving on. Monique was very good at conversation, and it was impressive how much we had in common. We casually discussed preferences, and she went out of her way to hit the highlights. Everything was safe throughout. She really (really) likes oral and it was done enthusiastically. Very receptive to suggestions, lots of variation throughout, and overall, an amazing time.

Let’s be honest: if you’re looking for a 22 year old sex kitten for a 15 minute hit-it-and-quit-it,  Monique is not your choice. If you’re looking for a sensual, erotic encounter with a more mature lady, she’s an excellent choice to spend some time with. She has an elegance that she wouldn’t be out of place at a function as your guest, and still knows her way very well around the bedroom. 

She’s recently arrived in Halifax from out of province, and does have other employment, so obviously advance notice is preferred unless you see her advertise that evening. I contacted her three days prior, and she was very receptive to moving her schedule around to fit me in.

I’m looking forward to visiting with her again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As we move through the days of our lives getting caught up in the toil being stressted and feeling like there is no reprieve. I was in just such a place this evening and in desperate need of reslove. I can be very hesitant when booking with a new provider as you simply never really know what your getting into. Usually I like to bide my time and really feel the person out before diving in. I came across Monique's ad and I had seen it before and been intrigued but never made a move. Tonight was different I needed something and thought I would reach out and see. I have read another review on here and completely get what he was talking about, as I could very much see exctaly what he was talking about. This was not my experince with a little suggestion from our chatting I confirmed our meet and was on my way. I arrived at her place and the location is above reproach. With what little suggestion I had made, I was treated to what can only be discribed a true piece of Nirvana. The only disappointment was the fact it had to end. If you get the chance please give such an amazing soul a visit.. The value of the meet can never be put into monetary amount..

Thanks again Monique

• Thanks 1

WThis is a recommendation with explanation for Monique who I had the pleasure of visiting a week ago. This is not a zesty play by play of my visit. 

Her location was easy to find with good, safe parking. She is in an upscale condo which is very spacious and clean.

I received a very warm welcome . She is very pretty and was wearing a nice, sexy dress. She looks much better than I imagine from her pictures. Physically very attractive with a pleasing shape. 

We had a good conversation. She is well educated and very mature. I felt comfortable being with her. Intimately she is very talented and knows how to satisfy your needs. I do not hesitate in recommending Monique to others. She is worth every minutes. Allow yourself time with her and she will make sure you leave satisfied and smiling. 

I will see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.