Chinese Pressure Point/Relaxation Massage

I love asians and thought I would give this a try. As usual it is really hard to tell the age but a guestimate would be mid thirties. I found her to be very cute and her english is quite good. Her name is Lily and she hosts in a private condo on Price of Wales near Meadowlands. Lots of parking is available at Timmies or the plaza parking lot.
The massage was IMO very very good. She advertises pressure point massage and definitely has some training as she could identify my problem spots by feel. 
She also used some sort of Chinese oil on the problem spots and they really did feel better.
Left with a much better back and a smile on my face. She advertises on Kijiji.

• Like 1

I visited her a few weeks ago, and just replied to a post below about her. As I said in that one, I don't visit providers who give extras all that often, so I wasn't aware she did until she asked!

The massage was fantastic, honestly, and never mind the price. Good location, lots of parking, she was quite pleasant, clean, spoke good English, etc. Standard finish (nothing special), but that's what I'm looking for when I dip into that side of the business 2 or 3 times a year.

Above average massage skills....She really knows what she is doing. You can tell what to work on but I guarantee she will find the sore spots on her own.

Guest P*rry

howardsteve: I had an very good massage with her.  About your bad back I'd call her and ask.  She struck me as upfront about her skill set..