Leolist is Fuc?ed

I will say,  with backpage..  Posting was free and I had a lot more serious clients.   I pay to post on Leo and every guy that's messaged me is adamant on bareback or nothing.  

Kind of upsetting.

8 hours ago, MelanieBunny said:

I will say,  with backpage..  Posting was free and I had a lot more serious clients.   I pay to post on Leo and every guy that's messaged me is adamant on bareback or nothing.  

As a client I must say while I miss backpage sometimes but Leolist has worked out fine for me and the filters make it a winner overall. Backapge was "free" but not really free if you bumped your ads as most people did and require bitcoins which came with their own expenses to acquire. Leolist is not expensive and allows a credit card unless things changed. Plus backpage had done that silly social media link thing that it required which was just a farce. 

At this point I don't really see many more fakes on Leolist than their were on backpage. Both had a lot of fake ads. 

As to time wasters and those looking for bare back, I can't comment on that except I am sure they are a pain to deal with.