I'm in Ottawa for 3 days this weekend and will be staying downtown. I would love to see someone close to downtown for great massage and ending. Any advice on ladies who offer incall in this area and who are reasonably priced. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest M**th**d

Hey, hows it goin? Posting this question just asks for a bunch of guys to tell you to use the search option and not be very helpful. They are right..you should. However, they can be rude about telling new users how this site works sometimes. Often new users come on and ask almost identical questions to yours. So after a while it can get annoying. Please just spend some time in the reccommendation section and maybe even in the massage section. You should find it very easy to get the information you need. If you find a girl you are interested in...check out her profile. She might have a website and she will most likely have a reccommendation with a bunch of guys sharing their experiences. If you don't find much information on someone on this site...either they are very new...or the lack of information should be information enough for you to make a decision. So my advice to you is to read up a bit first. Another way to get to know people is in the chat thing. Talk to people in there. People are more likely to help you out if they have had some sort of a conversation with you first. Just some helpful hints.

MH

PS no matter what....remember to be respectful on this site. Be careful how you ask things. If you even think maybe i should ask this in private...do so.

Additional Comments:

oops just saw that you are not a new user...just not a frequent poster. sorry.

Edited by M**th**d
adding closing comment.

Great advice. Not from the area and don't know the different areas and not a lot of time to figure itou. Have a quick trip to Ottawa and hoping to find a fast solution to hard problem I may have when I'm there.