Paradise

2 hours ago, shyness13 said:

She looks like trouble just saying 😵

I am really hesitant in seeing her. She looks amazing but not sure if i want to trust her.

I’ve never had anything but an amazing time with Paradise.  I can’t recommend her enough.  

Don’t know where all these rumours originated.  I know she won’t take shit from people who try to mess with her.  I hardly blame her for that.

9 hours ago, Nik420 said:

I’ve never had anything but an amazing time with Paradise.  I can’t recommend her enough.  

Don’t know where all these rumours originated.  I know she won’t take shit from people who try to mess with her.  I hardly blame her for that.

When was the last time you saw her? I don't know about the validity of rumours, but I would rather play it safe than risk getting robbed

Last year she took $260 from me and ran off, so the rumors are true. I heard about her stealing from someone else and blackmailing another. She's pretty much Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I don't know if she was into drugs as that can change a person. Just because someone had a vastly different experience with a SP than you had doesn't necessarily mean that they're lying. It's like Larissa, I had a great time when I met her back in 2015, but others haven't been so fortunate. 

Edited by vegeta85
  • Thanks 3