SP's visit was too short (1 day)

Guest S******s*m

Fellow Cerbites and ladies, now that the poll on travelling ladies to NB is closed, I'd like to see if there are specific elements that could be added to help understand the third (# 3) most common answer (SP's visit was too short (1 day)).

On one side, why are ladies limiting their visit to 1 day when they visit? Understanding that a fair cost is typically incurred for travel, is it not better to stay a little longer to help with reducing the impact of airfare on the overall cost?

Gentlemen, why are we are not able to take advantage of these wonderful ladies within this short window? Is it overlapping schedule and limited day time availabilities to make the most of filling a full day?

I only visit Moncton for 1 day, as the no-show/ last minute cancellation rate is way too high. If I book 3 encounters 2 will without a fail no show or cancel. As I have a heavy screening policy and am not able to book last minute because of it, it makes it VERY hard to have a profitable visit in Moncton. I do have a few real gems that treat me well when our scheduals mesh, but not every visit works for us to visit.

I find that the respect for travelling SP's in Moncton is not as great as it is in other cities, I get the "pizza" treatment from quite a few people who inquire and to be honest if you are looking to pick your toppings keep shopping as I will not tolerate it. I am sorry if this has offended anyone, but I have been travelling to Moncton for over 2 years and instead of getting better it has gotten worse.

When I first started to visit Moncton, it was a 2 day trip, now I am not willing to spend more than a day in the city as I am not up to taking a loss. Considering Moncton is the most affordable city to tour in New Brunswick expense-wise you would think things would be different.

• Like 1

1 Day isn't long enough.Sometimes that day I could be busy

Even if a lady stays for 2 or 3 days are chances are you would not be available (don't take offence to this) If she posts in advance and you really want to book her, you will find a way on one of her trips to make it work (sometimes it takes more planning than other times)

Edited by *****ru****n
  • Like 2

Guest s******ecan****

I find that the respect for travelling SP's in Moncton is not as great as it is in other cities, I get the "pizza" treatment from quite a few people who inquire and to be honest if you are looking to pick your toppings keep shopping as I will not tolerate it. I am sorry if this has offended anyone, but I have been travelling to Moncton for over 2 years and instead of getting better it has gotten worse.

When I first started to visit Moncton, it was a 2 day trip, now I am not willing to spend more than a day in the city as I am not up to taking a loss. Considering Moncton is the most affordable city to tour in New Brunswick expense-wise you would think things would be different.

I have known Emily for as long as she has been coming to Moncton, and she is one of the most professional ladies on CERB and I have great respect for her as a business person. What she is saying here is serious and I have heard it before from other ladies and have posted about it before.

I haven't been afraid to express my opinon on this issue and have taken heat for it but sometimes the truth hurts. There is no sense moaning for more quality ladies to visit if you're not going to support them.

Emily could you explain what you mean by "pizza" treatment so that everyone is clear on what you are referring to.

I have known Emily for as long as she has been coming to Moncton, and she is one of the most professional ladies on CERB and I have great respect for her as a business person. What she is saying here is serious and I have heard it before from other ladies and have posted about it before.

I haven't been afraid to express my opinon on this issue and have taken heat for it but sometimes the truth hurts. There is no sense moaning for more quality ladies to visit if you're not going to support them.

Emily could you explain what you mean by "pizza" treatment so that everyone is clear on what you are referring to.

Gladly, I will define. I advertise an experience not a service. When I receive emails asking How much for a bj? ,what will $100 get me, or the best one is the local ladies charge $140 and do it all (seriously I was not born yesterday) it really puts me off. You can't pick and choose what happens in a encounter, it is not a pizza where you pick your toppings. If you want just a BJ look for a lady who offers just that in her sessions, if it is too expensive, save up (I do not wish to be high volume, therefore my donations reflect that, do not insult me by telling me I should charge less so you can be my regular)

Don't ask ladies to tour if you don't plan on supporting them, 90% of us have fully detailed websites and the information applies to all cities so why play stupid with the "O I did not know your donation applied to my city or I did not know you were visiting" if you've been looking at the site for months, reading the ads and have been directed to the website for details, it is pretty plain and simple what is offered,what the donation is and when I will be in your city.

It really sucks that nice and amazing gentlemen have to suffer because of the stupidity of others. We already played the naivety card in another thread and in this day and age, if you can sign up on CERB you can read the newbies section. There really is no excuse.

• Like 9

I was blessed (yes blessed) to meet Emily. And an encounter with Emily is not only an experience, it is a great and memorable experience.

If guys are going to disrespect Emily (and other travelling ladies) by booking and cancelling, then why should she include the city on her tour. And it sounds from Emily's comments, that it is more than just the odd cancellation, it almost seems systemic for Moncton

If guys spent as much effort in booking and keeping appointments with travelling ladies as they do responding to polls, maybe the ladies would come and stay in Moncton longer.

As for me, I am looking forward to my next meeting with Emily, she is a great and classy lady

And to Emily, once again, thanks for a great encounter.

RG

I was blessed (yes blessed) to meet Emily. And an encounter with Emily is not only an experience, it is a great and memorable experience.

I second roaminguy's comment about Emily, unique quality service.

I know this may be off topic and I do not wish to hi-jack the post, but I have never understood the need for menus. Seeing a menu in a website is a turnoff to me and I never pay any attention for them. I am not saying there is no need for them, and I do not intend to start a debate, but to me Emily says it well, intamacy is not like ordering a pizza.

Guest s******ecan****

[quote name=Zealous4U;213215

I know this may be off topic and I do not wish to hi-jack the post' date=' but I have never understood the need for menus. Seeing a menu in a website is a turnoff to me and I never pay any attention for them. I am not saying there is no need for them, and I do not intend to start a debate, but to me Emily says it well, intamacy is not like ordering a pizza.[/quote]

It's actually a good topic for discussion as there are differing points of view....but yes as you observe this would be "hi-jacking"...great opportunity for you to start a thread Zealous.

Guest S******s*m

I apologize for the use of pizzas, but the metaphore appears to be one people seem to connect to... That is the exact reason for starting these threads... to get differing opinions out in the air as there may be more than 1 correct answer... In part, I suspect that there are different "pizzas" being offered out there and many travelling ladies offer a very special menu that many hobbyists have not quite taken to tasting yet. What makes a client try a new restaurant/menu if it is not boredom, or the restaurant is closed? Many threads have already touched the topic of cost/value and that is why I did not touch on the number 1 reason stated in the poll.

A number of SP's do an excellent job of advertizing with sufficient notice so that it is possible to have a moment with them. However, I sometimes find it difficult to arrange my schedule to meet within 1 day timeframe, and on top of this, if I am second in line and the time has been spoken for, I have to wait for the next visit. I pull my hat to Emily and Cathy whom I have met before their departure as an early encounter in the past... If asked, they can sometimes make some special arrangements to accommodate.

It would be nice to also hear from others who have differing opinions...

I second roaminguy's comment about Emily, unique quality service.

I know this may be off topic and I do not wish to hi-jack the post, but I have never understood the need for menus. Seeing a menu in a website is a turnoff to me and I never pay any attention for them. I am not saying there is no need for them, and I do not intend to start a debate, but to me Emily says it well, intamacy is not like ordering a pizza.

Guest J***u

I guess you have a point Emily hopefully you will keep coming back to NB trust me some people in NB are really stupid.Don't worry about offending me it takes more then that to push my buttons :P.

I guess you have a point Emily hopefully you will keep coming back to NB trust me some people in NB are really stupid.Don't worry about offending me it takes more then that to push my buttons :P.

Some people just don't get it and they never will....It just makes planning a trip all that more difficult. I am more than happy to be flexible with my time to those who show respect to me, I know that my limited availability does not work for all, but when contacted in a mature way, I am usually willing to be a bit flexible.

I enjoy visiting NB, Saint John is one of my favourite places to tour to.

I would really like to hear from other ladies who have toured NB, I know there are more of us out there....Come on Ladies....

Edited by *****ru****n

It has been said already in this thread but I think it is central to the issue. In my opinion NB is a small niche market for an upscale SP. I love NB it has some awesome qualities that keep me here but a sophisticated, cosmopolitan, attitude towards sex trade workers and women in general is not something I find in abundance here. So in my opinion it is no surprise that the traveling SP trips are short.

Part of the problem may come from how the local sex workers in NB operate. The agencies in particular offer this pizza style service that was talked about. The independents often follow the trend in my experience. This leaves us with a market of hobbyist that are unaccustomed or ignorant of the difference in the service offered by an upscale SP.

Maybe these men go on to book appointments with a traveling SP using the same cavalier attitude they would when calling a local agency. This will obviously cause problems since there is a huge difference in the services that are being offered and the etiquette involved.

I'm not trying to defend rude behavior but just trying to present a possible cause for it. Educating these people seems like the best solution. Pointing them to this site or others like it so they can become accustomed with what is expected.

But like Miss Rushton pointed out some people are not going to 'get it'. Anyone who has ever worked in the service industry can attest to having met that customer that just makes you want to scream. These are the people who will not read the noobie section on cerb or the FAQ section on the SP's website. They are the real issue because how can you inform someone who remains willfully ignorant.

What can be done about these people I don't know. I think it is a problem shared through out the service industry in general. I do think that creating a strong hobbyist community here in NB is a good start. To be inclusive instead of exclusive. If there is a great group of people at it's core then others will want to be part of it. At this point they can be educated....hopefully

Don't give up hope on NB we're not all jerks

Edited by S**********o
  • Like 3