French busty beauty Kristie from Acqua

May be a different Jamie :-S because the blonde Jamie Dreamweaver was talking about is still at ALO.

Yes you are correct. Another CERBITE kindly pointed that out in a PM. It is confusing though, Maybe in the furture Veronica should avoid letting ladies use the same name with such a similar description ... I find it misleading.

Yes you are correct. Another CERBITE kindly pointed that out in a PM. It is confusing though, Maybe in the furture Veronica should avoid letting ladies use the same name with such a similar description ... I find it misleading.

I'm sure it's probably like license plate numbers, or phone numbers. After six months, they may become available for reuse again.

I'm sure it's probably like license plate numbers, or phone numbers. After six months, they may become available for reuse again.

Actually no... in 7 years I have allowed the reuse of a name once. The two ladies, worked year apart and under different circumstances (one Jasmin & Friends and one under CMJ) and were totally different in appearance that never once did anyone mix them up. Each lady is a unique individual and deserves a unique introduction to Ottawa.

Guest ye****y1*3

Kristie no longer seems to be on the sched. anyone see recently?

thanx

Jaime is most definitely still working at AOL. She's an absolute darling and I cannot recommend her enough. I don't get to treat myself to a visit very often, but I'd visit her more if I could. Anyone wanting to see who's working where at the AOL spas should just visit their website at lunamassagespa.com. The various locations and schedules are listed.

I'm still wondering if anyone has TOFTT and visited any of the new AOL ladies and can report back to the rest of us? Every guy's tastes are different, so it makes sense to hire a variety of women, but it sure would be nice if they could post profiles of the attendants like Paradise and Angel's does. Cheers!

Kristie no longer seems to be on the sched. anyone see recently?

thanx

Yep. She was on the schedule monday. Have to reconfirm the recco. Boy does she know how to use her assets.

Posted via Mobile Device

Is Kristie a younger or more older woman?

Definitely younger...I would say early 20's.

Would anyone know if Kristie has an account on here? Or if there are photos of her anywhere?

I am interested in making an appointment with her but I prefer to see photos first if possible.

Thanks

Not knowing for certain, clearly (who can prove a negative?), but I highly doubt that 1) she has an account here, 2) there are pictures of her.

Give her a call, she will have a definite answer to both questions.

toine

• Like 1

Well, just by accident I happened to see this Kristie, she's at Oasis now rather than Aqua. I'll confirm everything everyone said about her looks, she's a short pocket-rocket, with amazing curves, and blonde hair. She somewhat reminds me of a bustier version of Holly Cavanaugh, a contestant from this year's American Idol. Kristie is definitely enhanced, so I would say if she hadn't been enhanced, then she would be a perfect match Holly Cavanaugh. :boobies:

Here's a picture of Holly:

Holly-Cavanaugh.jpg

Vibe is very pleased to have Kristie join our family in 2014 (Fri, Jan 3rd to be exact) and she looks forward to reconnecting with all of you!

Edited by VibeUrbanSpa