Ava Jones - Simply amazing!

Our schedules finally matched and I had the great pleasure of meeting Ava this evening. I had been looking forward to and was really anticipating seeing her since I had made the appointment. She was certainly worth the wait. I was truly amazed by her beauty from the moment she opened the door and I still have her stuck in my mind as I am writing this review.

She has an incredibly beautiful body. She is small but well proportioned. As I am not tall she was perfect for me. She has nice smooth skin and as was described by dummpy in another thread she is very responsive to stimulation. Her service was outstanding and it was well described before so I will not go into details again. Since feet became a subject of discussion on the Board this week, I decided to pay closer attention to her feet. They were really nice and she is very ticklish.

She has a great personnality. It was easy and it just felt natural talking to her as if we had known each other for a long time.

The shower together was a perfect way of ending what had been a most wonderful time spent in her company.

Her place was really nice and well kept. It was easy to get there as she provided very accurate directions.

Repeat: Most certainly and soon.

Thx Loneskater

Ava sounds fanatstic. It appears unanimous as to how beautiful and sexy she is... any pics posted anywhere?

I'm definitely going to have to share some time with her.

Very nice tasteful review!

Welcome to the Ava fan club!

It will be an elite few, gentlemen if you want to get on the A list better try now because once her dance card fills up it will be regular clients only and the cerb announcements will stop!

And the few of us in the club are getting the real deal girl friend experience!

And Loneskater many of the ladies have mentioned to me what a gentleman you are!

Once again TOLD YA!!!!

Ava is a doll, enough said, a very kind sweey doll...

Very nice tasteful review!

Welcome to the Ava fan club!

It will be an elite few, gentlemen if you want to get on the A list better try now because once her dance card fills up it will be regular clients only and the cerb announcements will stop!

And the few of us in the club are getting the real deal girl friend experience!

And Loneskater many of the ladies have mentioned to me what a gentleman you are!

Thanks dummpy. Since I only see a limited number of ladies, I take your last comment (many) as being near unanimous. However, all the credit should go to those wonderful ladies. Being in such outstanding company, how can one not be a gentleman.

"Being in such outstanding company, how can one not be a gentleman".

Well said Loneskater... that is most definitely the case. These ladies are not only beautiful and sexy, but they are GREAT people all around. We are indeed fortunate.

Thanks dummpy. Since I only see a limited number of ladies, I take your last comment (many) as being near unanimous. However, all the credit should go to those wonderful ladies. Being in such outstanding company, how can one not be a gentleman.

You are correct! they are ALL beautiful, outstanding,classy women and its great to have their company.Glad about your meeting with Ava she is another sweetheart! :D

I wanted to send an email to her but I believe these questions are important to all so I'm asking them here:

- Does she do incall or is it outcall only?

- What was the donation?

Thanks!

I wanted to send an email to her but I believe these questions are important to all so I'm asking them here:

- Does she do incall or is it outcall only?

- What was the donation?

Thanks!

Although I agree with you that this information is important to all, if the ladies want that information to be public knowledge they advertised it either through EC , a personal website or in the Announcement section here on CERB. She did not put any restrictions or asked me for a review but I don't feel at liberty to discuss anything other than what I wrote.

As it has been mentioned before in this thread and a previous one, she was planning on seeing a limited number of clients so it is best to e-mail her and ask. Be sure to do it soon because she is going out West in July as mentioned in the announcement section.

Ava is very picky and unless you are known she will not respond to emails, it would be a great help to her if you included you cerb handle in any correspondence, also if you have seen Paige than your chances are much better of getting an appointment, the only reason I mention this is I am getting a lot of PM's from people trying to get in touch with her and pinging me looking for some help, this is what I have told anyone who PM's me. As for in calls, out calls, price. service, etc... that is negotiated individually and subject to change so not really worth posting, I will say that if you're asking about price she is probably more than you want to spend, and worth every penny!

I had the pleasure of meeting great Ava today. She is really amazing. She doesn't look or talk like a SP. Real GFE with nice attitude. In short - quality lady.

Waiting to repeat once she is back from Calgary!!