Blossom • Asian

I had an awesome training duo with a new MA Blossom at Brass Club last week. I asked that my favorite MA Emma do the training (also highly recommended as reviewed on this site Emma).  I wanted to meet Blossom as she is a tiny young Asian woman and this was her first training day.  Blossom’s photos on twitter page and the BC site are exactly her.   When the two beautiful young ladies arrived I knew I was in for something special.  Hugs and kisses all around then into the shower.  Lots of slippery fun sandwiched between these two.  Emma took control and I greatly enjoyed being used while the girls treated me to a double massage.  While Blossom appears to be naturally submissive, she quickly picked up the vibe and explored her dominant side with slaps, bites and some very nasty talk for such a young woman.  We enjoyed lots of different positions, body slides and dfk. When I asked if I could massage the girls it got really interesting with hands, fingers, tongues and toys going places in various combinations.  Without going into detail, everyone got happy within established MA limits although we certainly explored the MA box to its limits!  It was a training session after all:classic_biggrin:  Watching Emma and Blossom take turns with the finish was truly memorable.  The feeling of coming down from that high with two beautiful young women cuddling on each side of me was something to remember.  By the time we had a quick shower; we were joking and laughing like old friends.  It was a super comfortable, fun, and kinky duo session.  Blossom is highly recommended for those looking for a tiny young playful kitty with a nasty mind.  I’ve already booked for next week.   Feel free to PM me about either of these fun women.  Check out  Blossom’s twitter  @miyokoblossom               

Edited by marchtame
Incorrect link
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.