Market area

Brass Club or CMJ's downtown location are both close enough to walk (although perhaps not the most pleasant walk at this time of year). I think there may be one or two indies in the Market itself, but I'm not sure who, unfortunately.

ALO east is a short walk/ride away and it does not require a membership (alogroupmassage.com) 

Indie MAs in the area would be the trifecta of Tara, Elle and Erica.

Brass and Cmj both require membership, for Cmj I have contacted the MAs via twitter/sms and they invite you as a guest.  Brass membership is quite easy ($5) no ID is required.

I little further down Montreal Rd., but a spot I have frequented is Vibe spa, no membership, just call and book.

Edited by blowinsmoke
  • Like 1

I am 5min (car ride) from Dt Ottawa.. 

You could walk it would be 20min but it is cold outside .. 

I am near the Museum of History in hull .. 

Indy , upscale condo , free parking spaces, shower and everything you need .. I am also Rmt.. 

You can google me for more infos , reco , website , pics ect ... Alisonxox Ottawa 

Kisses 

Ali 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:41 AM, Barefax man said:

Hi there only been to massage once in Ottawa but looking for one that would walking distance or short ride from.market area. Any Suggestions?

Hey sweets,

Alisonxox & I host at the same location...Feel free to Pm with any special request's or question's you may have. We also offer duo session's 🙂 xox

• Like 1