Hello all, being a silent member and not having had much activity my account did not have the privilege to create a new recommendation for this wonderful young lady.

Although I think an angel like Blythe does not need much recommendation, having had the pleasure of knowing Blythe for almost a year and been on several dates with her, I thought I would pay back to the cerb community and introduce her to those who might have not yet discovered this gem.

She is young, beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent, honest and yet kind and friendly true companion, A date with Blythe is hardly just about sex although she has all the right skills and natural gifts. It is about having the pleasure of being with an amazing girl who makes you feel special. She is one of those girls that makes you wish you had met her not as a SP but as a real friend...

• Like 2

Thanks for the information. I have contacted Blythe and am waiting for my chance to meet her. I will set up a date soon for sure.

Does anyone know what happened to this lovely lady?

Her account is showing inactive and any other site she was on she is now gone.

Did I miss my chance to meet this great girl?

I'm wondering the same thing... Mod said that Blythe asked to close her account. Does this mean that she has left the business?