Maryah @ Brass • White

I spent a wonderful evening with Maryah at Brass Club last night.

I've followed her for a few months on Twitter (@maryahbrassclub) but we hadn't met before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Also, although she is rated fairly high on the GFE list I was unable to find any previous reviews for her. I saw she was available, and I had a free evening, so I pre-booked to guarantee my time with her.

Wow! I was not disappointed!. Maryah is sweet and smart and oh so sexy. She is very pretty and her eyes and smile are particularly radiant. She has a lithe figure with a single piercing and no tattoos. Although she says she is shy, it was not apparent and we had a very relaxed and comfortable rapport.

Our session started in the shower with lots of lather, exploration, and naughty play. Kissing was allowed and continued throughout the session and it was phenomenal. On the queen bed we took turns massaging and pleasing each other (all within MA limits) and finished wrapped in each others arms. Finally, another quick shower to rinse off and we were done. Fortunately, Maryah wasn't booked afterwards so she was able to join me for a couple of drinks at the Brass bar, where we discussed a variety of topics including travels, music, books, and the arts. Mariah is mature and intelligent and an absolute pleasure to converse with. (Can you tell I'm a bit smitten?)

I will see Maryah again, and give her my highest recommendation.

Edited by Aficionado
Added Brass to title
  • Thanks 2

I could not agree more with this excellent recommendation for Maryah.  She is without a doubt one of the most sensual, beautiful, sexy and utterly delicious MAs in Ottawa.  She’s beyond amazing and only @TheBrassClub.  

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.