"A crown for every Acheivement" New Phone

My intention is nothing less than to create life-changing experiences that will keep you dreaming of me for days, even weeks, after we meet. I'm highly selective about the company I keep, choosing to nurture relationships only with suitors who know how to appreciate a concupiscent woman and treat her right. I'm very attentive and engaged, and I want every encounter to be rich in mutual pleasure. I thrive on authentic, genuine experiences that leave us both breathless! I can’t wait to hear from you, the anticipation is driving me wild...

I am a mature companion. At 34 years young, well-manicured, pretty face, sexy demeanor and the insatiable desire to please. 34b, 26, 36, 128 Pounds.

I always host from and upscale location, JACUZZI, Fresh Towels and Shower Always Available

I am now accepting pre-scheduled rendezvous for next week.

This week’s upcoming availability is as follows:

Sunday April 14th            4pm-10pm

Monday April 15th           9am-9pm

Tuesday April 16th           12:30pm to 9pm

Wednesday April 17th     9am to 11am

I am 100% Independent and make all my own bookings. I do apologize if I am unable to answer your call. Please let me know if/when is a good time to get back to you. If not, I will only return calls/texts within a 15 minute window.

Pre-booking is not required but always encouraged.

Gentleman only please

343-363-8353

[email protected]

• Thanks 1