who do the great massage

who do the great massage just massage if extra available good

but if massage is great  without extra i am okey

If you want a legit massage with NO EXTRAS new leaf is my go to place.  Sometimes  the universities have cheap or free massages so the students taking massage therapy courses can get practice. 

if you are looking for a place with extras look at some of the other threads  lots of useful info their.

cheers 

15 hours ago, xxxlol said:

If you want a legit massage with NO EXTRAS new leaf is my go to place.  Sometimes  the universities have cheap or free massages so the students taking massage therapy courses can get practice. 

if you are looking for a place with extras look at some of the other threads  lots of useful info their.

cheers 

thanks i am looking for good massage i can pay for it,massage should be good or great . if extras r available ok if not still OK

I usually go to eb if you want a decent place with extras and if you want a good massage with NO EXTRAS new leaf is my personal favorite.

Anything that is not MP, you'll most likely get a good massage. I usually go to Thermea for straight massage. If you managed to get them to do extra then you're the man!