Tina • Asian • 9797

A couple of months ago I checked out Mirage's site, noticed her availability and and took a chance as there are no reviews for Tina. She is generally available on the weekends from what I can tell, which works for me as that is when I am generally available, so I had the occasion to meet her and I was very impressed by this wonderful provider.  Since that time I have repeated with her on a couple of occasions.  I believe in general she is new to the industry.

She is a very pleasant person to be with, fluent in both French and English.  In fact when speaking she has a very faint but cute french accent. Mirage has a nice little condo in downtown Ottawa, convenient, parking on the street, all good.

I posted a picture off the Mirage site, the pictures of her are accurate.  She is a petite women, so petite in fact that when trying to kiss her I have to bend down a bit and she steps up on her toes.  I've never really been with a petite women and the sensation is quite different.  She's pretty, nice body, slim and has a pleasant demeanor

As for our interactions, it was a definite GFE experience,  She enjoys kissing (DFK) and I did kiss her allot.   As with any encounter YMMV applies, but it was a GFE experience for my time with her.

tina.jpg

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.