Linda from GOE

Hey guys, ended up with a lul in my action today so I decided to try the Russian girl up from Toronto this week Linda. She is very tiny really really tiny, maybe 5' and 90 pounds? she does have nice breasts and nipples although she is a small b, and she has a great shaped little ass. She loves DFK and has disproportionately large lips, she also really enjoyed oral and had a fierce appetite for all my undercarriage!

My time with her was very good, however I did have to prop her butt up on a pillow because she disappeared into the bed!

She had a great attitude and looks like her pictures, I will repeat when she comes to town and with the cerb discount the price is great as well!

Thanks Garden of Eden you guys were easy to find and book with.

Hey guys, ended up with a lul in my action today so I decided to try the Russian girl up from Toronto this week Linda. She is very tiny really really tiny, maybe 5' and 90 pounds? she does have nice breasts and nipples although she is a small b, and she has a great shaped little ass. She loves DFK and has disproportionately large lips, she also really enjoyed oral and had a fierce appetite for all my undercarriage!

My time with her was very good, however I did have to prop her butt up on a pillow because she disappeared into the bed!

She had a great attitude and looks like her pictures, I will repeat when she comes to town and with the cerb discount the price is great as well!

Thanks Garden of Eden you guys were easy to find and book with.

thanks dummpy- very informative review on Linda from GOE.

Thanks, Dummpy their service is good, and easy to contact.I've used them prior and am on their mailing list, so you get to see first hand who's coming to town. I thought about her, but decided to spend some very nice quality time with Ava yesterday.She is simply devine. :)

Hey Pete,

I did call GOE from your recommendation off line, thanks no disappointment with the agency and they sent the lady here with a suitcase of all the right stuff. She has supplied extra towels and toiletries from the agency and who knows what else. These kinds of details make the difference between someone who is just marketing meet and an agency that is sincere about creating a good atmosphere for the clients and the ladies.