Whats the funniest....

Whats the funniest and/or most embarrassing thing you've ever seen and/or done?

The funniest thing happened to me last summer when i was staying at a motel or 7 months, i was there long enough to make friends with some of the neighbours there, and we were all drinking, having a good time, I lost a bynch of weight in the spring, and started gaining some back, so, i wanted to see if my old jeans would fit me. So i went back to my room, and well, they did!

I was so proud, i started walking out to the neighbours, someone got up, and told me i could sit in their lawnchair, i started walking over saying "yay! i did gain weight, and they fit again" then i sat down and fell right through!!!

lmao! everyone burst out laughing, i was beat red, lol :)

And i thought this video was funny... or all thoes who like charlie sheen (i hope this works)

Edited by Angeltbay

Most Embarrassing Thing I've Done

Well back in high school days there was a girl in our school I was interested in. She also worked as a waitress in a restaurant our family went out to.

One night, out to dinner, yippee, she's waitress at our table. Thought I would ask her out at when the opportunity presented itself. Well while cutting my steak, my eye on the waitress, the plate kept sliding towards the edge of the table and yep, you guessed it, the plate went off the table, steak dinner all over my lap. She wasn't impressed, and I was too embarrassed to ask her out after that.

RG

When I was 18, I drove to relatives place in the States. When I got there I realized I had the key to the mailbox for the apartment I shared with my buddy. Without hesitation and to make sure he had the key so he could get in the mailbox, I mailed it to him, DUH!!!!

We had to try and meet the postal delivery guy every morning until we caught up with him and explained what I had done. 50 Years later we still laugh about this one.

This isn't the funniest but I am kind of a walking disaster gongshow and its the most recent.

A few days ago I was walking the puppy in the park and Wascana is very high and comes over the sidewalk in some places. I saw a very classically attractive man jogging with his beautiful Australian Shepard and had a bit of a creepy stare/ check out going on. I tripped over Luna then my own feet and ended up tangled in her flexi leash on the ground laughing ,manically covered in gross Wascana water. On the plus side gorgeous jogging man stopped mid stride came to my rescue helping me up and I have a puppy playdate! Whoo hoo for dog owners and their love for adorable puppies.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

Well most recently my embarrassing moment of the month would have to be my crazy tan lines :(

I use a tanning salon, and last week I went for a nice relaxing tan before I headed to Halifax.

The only spot I didnt put my lotion on was my derriere...

I was happy with my results until I got home and looked myself over in the mirror...

My butt was burnt and the rest of me wasnt! Now I have a lovely tanned arse...and a pale body in comparison :(

I teach courses on different types of healing and spirituality. At the end of a workshop when my students had left I realized my shirt was on inside out. Lol, you would have thought someone might have mentioned this. :icon_smile: