Jessica of honeyzworld

No worries capital you done good. Meteor decided to write a series of lefthanded compliments that were totaly lacking any forethought, and apparently the mod agreed as the post was removed. Guys there does seem to be latitude for tactfully worded opinion, which may not always be postitive but rather contstructive, but there is no tolerance for hurtful negative statements, there's other boards for that sort of posting.

Like it says at the top of the page and my great grand pappy kenny used to say "if y'aint got nutin nice to say, then don't say nutin at all"

Meteor's comments were inappropiate and carry very little credibility with me. Jessica is a very sweet classy lady that puts a lot of heart and soul into her efforts to please. Knowing her the way I do, I am sure she did her absolute best and went out of her way to offer a fabulous experience. To come in here and bash after the fact is just petty.

A few things to note about Jessica...

She does this PART TIME and has other commitments on the go. So if your trying to reach her, have patience and I'm sure she will get back to you.

Boys - esp CK and KIH, thanks for getting this thread back on track. Treat these ladies well and they treat you even better. There is a Board for bitchin' and this is not it. Again, thanks for making Ottawa a better, sexier place.

I will admit I didn't like the board's style in the beginning. But I've changed...a lot!

It's easy to say negative stuff, anyone can do it. It takes some effort to say something positive. I realize now too that the girls posting and making an effort to join the discussions appeal to me more than anyone else (come on Jessica, post more will ya! :-o) When it's just a bunch of negative crap, why would the girls want to come her?

That being said, Jessica was absolutely everything I was looking for and I've been thinking about her ever since. Unfortunately, there's a few other girls I'd like to meet as well.....so I might have to wait to see Jessica again. Doesn't life suck!? :-)

I will admit I didn't like the board's style in the beginning. But I've changed...a lot!

It's easy to say negative stuff, anyone can do it. It takes some effort to say something positive. I realize now too that the girls posting and making an effort to join the discussions appeal to me more than anyone else (come on Jessica, post more will ya! :-o) When it's just a bunch of negative crap, why would the girls want to come her?

That being said, Jessica was absolutely everything I was looking for and I've been thinking about her ever since. Unfortunately, there's a few other girls I'd like to meet as well.....so I might have to wait to see Jessica again. Doesn't life suck!? :-)

Cap,

She is out of town for a few days. She will be back later in the week. I suspect you won't be seeing her signed in here till she returns.

I might just have to visit her, hope you don't mind sharing buddy! :-)

Cap,

She is a very special lady with a lot of heart and soul. I can't say enough nice things about her. In a heartbeat, I have repeated many times and will continue to do so. She is awesome. ;)