What to do in St. John’s?

Hey everyone, I’m travelling to St. John’s on business in a week or so for the first time and wondering what to do... I’ve heard of the Cotton Club and The Red Room/Hush but really know nothing about them and looking for the heads up on the local scene! Thanks

Cotton Club is a strip club so you may get lucky there with someone I suppose. Hush/The Red Room is the only legit spot really. They just added a new spot today called The Studio. Visit their site for rates and who will be on schedule. https://nlhush.com/

I’d highly recommend Nikki. Brandy is pretty good too. I haven’t scene anyone else but heard Ashlyn is awesome, as well as Paige.

Hey Halagonian! So glad you're visiting our city, I think you'll love it here 🙂 I work at Hush and its affiliated studios for several shifts a week and would be happy to answer any questions you might have! Feel free to send me a PM or email me and chat 🙂 

Jamie xoxo

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 1:45 PM, Jamiehush said:

Hey Halagonian! So glad you're visiting our city, I think you'll love it here 🙂 I work at Hush and its affiliated studios for several shifts a week and would be happy to answer any questions you might have! Feel free to send me a PM or email me and chat 🙂 

Jamie xoxo

Do  you mind if I contact you as well? I will be in St John's mid-september and have some questions.

Edited by ZugZug
Spelling