Wifes that read emails!!!!

Nowadays there's no excuse for not having a free Yahoo.com email address or hotmail or whatever.

Paige,

Cut him off and please let me take his place on the list LOL!!! He obviously doesnt respect your privacy because he doesnt even respect his own privacy enough to be more careful with his private life. Sorry to hear that his wife made those comments to you. You definitely have the right to live your life as you please. Who is she to say what your morals should be. Just because you have chosen the life you live now doesnt mean you are without morals. You just have a different list of morals and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You have chosen to live a free life and you have chosen one that makes a lot of people happy, ( i have read too many of your reviews to think otherwise hehe), and I am sure there are plenty of guys and gals out there that would agree with me. If she found his emails she probably found your website. Therefore, she has seen for herself just how beautiful you are and is trying to make herself feel better by trying to make you feel bad. Her issue shouldnt be with you at all. Her problem is with her husband and him alone. He made the decision to visit you. So she should settle it with him and leave you out of it.

I am a newbie here...but this is my stand on the whole issue....

take care,

hope to meet you soon,

XOXO

Sev