Ava Jones

Avg. of 22 Recommendations

Yes, it's been said a lot, but it's worth mentionning again, she is gorgeous all around, feminine, gentle, naugthy, sexy, and what a great friendly welcome. She can make your day, just at the door, then the rest is dream land.

Thanks again Ava, see you soon sweety ;)

She is the longest running lady in my top 5 and I hope she sticks around for a long long time!!

Thank you Ava

After lurking on CERB for while this past spring, I chose Ava as my 1st SP. So now that I'm posting somewhat its fitting that she be the subject of my 1st recommendation.

The things I remember about Ava is her great attitude and good looks . She's is watching you very closely with those big beautiful eyes, a bemused naughty girl smile on her face. So sexy. Our session started slow and ended more frenzied. Completely mesmerizing.

Conversation afterwards came easy, she is very down to earth and a smart cookie.

I left there feeling like a million bucks. Thanks Ava.

Hope to see you again soon,

GHT

She is one of the most amazing women you will ever meet in your life GHT. Fantastic to hear you had to oppertunity to meet her, she is truely one incredible person! :D

I haven't seen Ava in a while, and must rectify that. Her attitude, service, and sheer sexiness are outstanding.

And I agree with spud, she's one incredible person.

I had the opportunity to meet up with Ava on three seperate occasions now................Will I continue.................Give me a Hell Yeah!!! All laughing and joking aside and even though we both had lots of laughs.......this woman is

"simply incredible".

It is so nice to see that I am not the only one who feels this way.... I met Ava at her place twice and once somewhere else, the minute the door opened and she was standing there, I knew I was going to have a great time. Ava is an amazing young woman who loves to please and take care of you. I sit here even to this day trying to figure out, what can I write about her? Words can't even pick out what I truly want to say, but I will do my best.

After we talk downstairs for a bit, and she has animals, which I love. It's time to head up the stairs to her bedroom, having look at her sexy ass all the way up the stairs, was a big turn on and I am thinking man, this is going to be alot of fun :)

As we head in the room, she offers a drink of water(I only heard how much fun she was from another member so I brought 2 litres of water) we talk and laugh and get to know each other a bit until she comes over and starts to kiss me and starts to take my shirt off. I can't even remember the next steps but our clothes were off and we were kissing and ended up on her big comfty bed moments later.

This woman is such a sexy kisser that we locked up for a long enough time until she starts caressing me all over. As I am kissing her soft lips and rubbing her body she gently moves my hand down below and I thought I ran into Niagara Falls she was that wet. ( that was an incredible feeling) It was warm and hot and my fingers were inviting me to enter that warm vagina. I kept rubbing her clit, entering my fingers inside until I could not take it no more, I had to feel her other lips in my mouth. Down Below, I go and it was so warm and yummy it was like eating a blueberry pie(I love blueberry pies). I was down there for a good 8 minutes until I was soooo hard as she was stroking me every moment I was down there.(what a grip she has :)) I couldn't hold off no more so I had to feel Ava inside....

On top she climbs and the feeling as she slowly came down with her warm inviting vagina almost made me explode. Ava rode me like a cowboy on a wild bull while dfk me. That is one of my favorite positions. She rides me until it's time to go doggy style. Looking at that ass, I just wanted to see that ass while I penetrate her as deep as I could.

After doggy style, she lies on her stomach and for those of you who don't know Ava, this is an orgasm spot for her. As I was penetrating her deeply she moaned and moaned until she came not once, twice but three times on me....I couldn't hold back anymore after the third time as I came with her. Afterwards we talked for a bit....until it was time to say goodbye to her, the cats and dogs......of course until next time.........which will be soon.

If anyone is looking to see a SP......this is the lady to go see.......you will not be disappointed......she is incredible, sexy, beautiful, sexy ass, nice breasts, pretty face and so much more...

Would I repeat?????? everyday.......

Thank you Ava for such an amazing time........everytime we meet up.

Now most know me as a clown and a bit of a goof here on CERB?..but I do get out from time to time.

Well folks I am ashamed to say that it took me till now to see this sexy charming lady we know as Ava Jones???

Now I had been looking at Ava?s profile for some time??to long now I find out. You see, it was her recent photo of her in jeans that made me cream my jeans??I was speechless?and my pants needed washing so this is what happened?..

I was lucky enough to have some time off from a cancelled meeting and was even luckier to find Ava?.available.

So simple to find her place??damn thing is that it was close to my work?..close enough I could have made it a lot more?..if I had known what I was missing?V8 Slap to the head here!!

So I arrive and wham!!!....speechless again?little funky wrap around teddy thing?.cute little undies??and the mesh stockings and heels I had asked for?..covered up with a sexy black robe??well not really covered up?.WOW!!! Greeted with a sweet little kiss?I tingled all the way to my toes?.and other parts

When you first walk in the door her eyes and demeanor takes your breath away??at least I could not breathe. I am introduced to her pets?.I love pets and she would have made a great one??I digress?.off they go and so do we?up to her bedroom?den of pleasure?..and what a pleasure it was to follow her?.

I felt so relaxed with her?.put the envelope on the dresser and placed my phone?...watch?and other articles there?just like I were at a GF?s place. I sat on the bed while she stood in front of me and we chatted.

Now I am a shy guy around women?yes?..me?shy?.so it was slow going?..we chatted about all kinds of things?..she stepped closer and stood between my legs?..I placed my hands on her hips and caressed her hips and thighs a bit as we chatted?.leaned in and placed my face between the most well formed, firm, lovely breast man has seen in a long time.

She reminded me of Aria Giovanni ?..and as I told her one of my old girlfriends??.

We hopped up on the bed and the fun began??kissing ?..stroking?..teasing??and other events?which will remain between us.

Like I said I am shy and I told her I am more of a passive person?she thanked me for telling her and she did take gentle control??.I am not one for a sexual circus of positions?but I was surprised when I lasted such a short time?.but it did not bother me as we chatted and I found I really enjoyed myself in her company.

I am really pissed at myself for not seeing her sooner as she fits right into my perfect woman category??eyes?hair?face?.attitude?.and the body?..wow?..what a bod!

So it is with regret that she is leaving us here and moving on?...but I know that if she does ever come back?..I will go back???for ALOT more?..

I thank her for sharing a part of her with me??..:bowdown:

I should probably give a bit of background on this before I hit the review part. As we all know, Ava moved away from Ottawa earlier this year. It was my plan to see her before she left, as we have a very good relationship. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances, it wasn't possible for me to see her before she moved, and I had regreted it.

When Ava posted that she would be coming to Ottawa, things again were not going very well for me personally, and I didn't think I would be able to see her. I've also been working around the clock for a few weeks now on some very intense stuff and have been very stressed overall. I texted to see how things were, as I didn't think things would pan out, but Ava found time for me and I booked in an appointment.

We ended up getting somewhat delayed that morning, but that was fine as she was staying downtown so I went for a walk for a bit and stopped in at work. Then I got the text from Ava saying to head on over with a smile! I must admit, I was excited and nervous to see her. It had been a long time since we had last met and I hoped the chemistry was still there.

When she opened the door, I was greeted with a huge smile and one warm passionate kiss. It was just like before, ease of conversation and always feel so relaxed as we have a great deal in common. Now again, it is always YMMV and I don't give details because my experience will always be different from someone elses. Next time Ava is in town, I would highly recommend paying her a visit boys. You will definitely leave with a very big smile on your face!

Thanks again Ava for giving me a very enjoyable and relaxing reprieve from my overloaded life. Can't wait for your next visit! :D

Ava was back in town for a quick visit and I jumped at the opportunity to see her again!

And wow I wasn't disappointed, I left drained and with a funny walk as my legs are still weak!

Til next time

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.