Asian Kelly

Guest ***ky12***

I see many new girls coming to cerb but still no recos anyone of you fine gentlemen have the chance to see any of the new girls from Candyland or Asian la la?

Specifically Kelly?

Too bad for CandyLand. I have seen many great ladies from this agency in the past (all at the stated ages and all with reasonably accurate descriptions) and in most part I had great time and reviewed many of them here on cerb. I hope that this is a temporary blip rather than a new trend by the agency. They abandoned Ottawa for a month and came back with this!!!!. I also have seen Pink from Asian La La Land recently...........

Too bad for CandyLand. I have seen many great ladies from this agency in the past (all at the stated ages and all with reasonably accurate descriptions) and in most part I had great time and reviewed many of them here on cerb. I hope that this is a temporary blip rather than a new trend by the agency. They abandoned Ottawa for a month and came back with this!!!!. I also have seen Pink from Asian La La Land recently...........

I think it's also important to consider that the person who posted the warning only has 1 post on CERB.

Yes I also wondered if being older than stated age warrents a warning but since the post is still there since yesterday and not removed by mod then I guess it does. Usually in my mind a warning is for Bait and Switch or an unsafe encounter but I could be wrong.

I am not too sure about this. I mean bait and switch is what it stands for that is bait and switch (not the same girl in the pictures) but if it is the same girl in the picture but looks older in person, does that qualify as bait and switch? Not sure. Besides where do we draw the line. A girl described as GFE but is nothing like in person (may be ymmv) does that too quality a warning? I don't think so. Because if it does then all the not positive reviews may find their way to the warning section and I personally don't wish to see that. I do not wish to see anything similar to terb where hurtful reviews (much worse than negative reviews) were common (likely still are as I am not there for over a year) I would like to see this board remains as a positive recommendation board only but that is only my views... I am 100% sure that this will NOT ever happen here on cerb though.

I see your point though if she is drastically older, But who can judge what is drastic? If a 22 year old looking like 42 or 52 then likely she is her mother and does qualify as bait and switch but not a 22 looking like 27 or even 30 as a few years understating the age is a common thing among many (even some reputable) SPs, I think.

Bait and switch is what the name implies and is not limited to false misleading photos. The bait can be anything, a photo, claims of service, claims of price, claims of age. If the actual differs in any way from the original claim then it is a bait and switch operation.

The poster from the other thread contacted me the other day to make me aware of the situation, but has yet to reply to my questions. Not to discredit him, but as Megan points out the low post count is a factor to consider when taking in this type of statement.

As many patrons of asian services are well aware, you need to be extra vigilant and take any claims or statements from the phone guy or printed ad with a grain of salt. Traditionally and typically the only accurate information in an asian service ad is the phone number.

Bait and switch is what the name implies and is not limited to false misleading photos. The bait can be anything, a photo, claims of service, claims of price, claims of age. If the actual differs in any way from the original claim then it is a bait and switch operation.

It doesn't answer my original concerns Cowboy. Everytime that we encounter a lady who to our judgement may look drastically older than advertised (and this is a judgement call and the word drastic is very subjective too) or expect GFE and do not receive (again definition of GFE widely varies and it is always YMMV even if services advertised) do we post a thread in the warning section about the lady?. That was my point and I expressed my personal view that I oppose to that as unlike terb, I would like to see this board remains respectful, friendly, classy and positive as it is now, thanks to the hard work by mod. In my view a warning should be limited to unsafe encounters or false photos. My views anyways.

Guest ***ky12***

Not sure what I think on this one, I've been to CandyLand before and was always pleased, but due to finances haven't been there in a few months. I kind of agree with SA with his age example of ad saying 23 and being 27. I'm sure that happens all the time. And I'm sure it happens with the weight stat as well. All the Asian girls that advertize on cerb are always 105 lbs not matter the height, is that just a coincidence or is that B&S.

Nobody is challenging you SA, nor was my post directed at you or anyone in particular. I was simply stating that bait and switch applies to more than just photos. If a lady is promoted as 20 and she's 30, that my friend is bait and switch.

All the Asian girls that advertize on cerb are always 105 lbs not matter the height, is that just a coincidence or is that B&S.

No that's just plain BS! LOL

Respectfully,

CK

It never crossed my mind that I had been challenged my friend. I just expressed my views as what bait and switch should be and likely what should not be. Thanks for the comments.

Best regards,

SA.

I figured Slurp would know!

maybe he can PM if he has any info?

You figured wrong my friend, have not seen any of the new girls at either agency sad to say. However, I have seen Celina who Candyland says has returned and do recommend her. She is not a hard body and is a little older but service is very good.

You all should have seen Jayda who was here the past 3 days. Not many pass thru this town like her .......

Guest ***ky12***
No that's just plain BS! LOL

Respectfully,

CK

My question is BS or B&S lol