In this day and age of political correctness, people have completely lost sight of the term 'discriminating taste'. This use to be a compliment. Folks, everytime you make a decision, you are choosing one thing over another. Technically, that is discrimination. I have no problem with this and do it all the time. People get bent out of shape when one of the characteristics of the decision is a hot button topic. I'll use gay marriage as an example. I am entirely within my right to believe whether this is acceptable or not and no one, on either side, can take issue with my opinion. You will note I'm not even stating my position as it is irrelevant. This is a passive position - I accept the other person's opinion but do not promote it. It only becomes problematic if I take active steps to force my opinion on someone else. Because, really, why should your opinion matter any more than mine?

I just wanted to make clear I was not the sp who was turning people down due to race. I myself am a racial mix and definetly not racist but I see both sides of the situation.

Posted via Mobile Device