Sign in to follow this  

Simone Loren Cassandra Cox Menage A Trois • White

This recommendation is of a Very Special Evening, a ménage a trois I had this past Friday night with two beautiful ladies, Simone Loren and Cassandra Cox.  I've had wonderful dates with each lady (recommendations of those encounters posted on Lyla) and I asked them if they would do a ménage.  They both agreed, and on Friday we all met.

Both ladies arrived at my hotel on time.  Our evening began with Simone and Cassandra getting introduced to each other and me getting reintroduced to them...together this time. Then the three of us had conversation over drinks. The excitement of the evening continued with an adventuresome drive to dinner in my pick-up, a single cab GMC Sierra. A ride that GM would have loved to video for use an ad. We went to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse, and when we walked in the door heads turned, even the hostesses' when we arrived. I assure you heads were turning but no one was looking at me. And our smiles weren't just because of the wonderful dinner we were about to have, but in anticipation of how the rest of the evening was going to unfold. 

We savoured our delicious dinner, talking, laughing, enjoying the evening.  And when dinner ended, it didn't mean the date was over, it meant things were about to begin.  We got back to my truck, the drive a very memorable adventure, but this one GM wouldn't use for an ad.  What happened once we got back to my hotel suite is private and will stay that way. Except to say these two beautiful Goddesses treated little (well not so little LOL) old me like a King.  But it was a very special night, (well everything that night was special) one I will have wonderful memories of for a lifetime.

Both Simone and Cassandra are wonderful companions and if you have the opportunity...yes opportunity, to see either one of them book them. But if you would like a ménage a trois, the two of these ladies together...well WOW!!!, it'll be a wonderful and memorable encounter

Here are Simone and Cassandra's websites

And once again, to Simone and Cassandra, a Big Thank You for making a evening a Very Special Evening And Memorable Night one I'll never forget.  Thank You.

RG

Couple Footnotes
1) This recommendation was read and OK'd by both Simone and Cassandra before posting
2) The photos on the ladies' websites are current and accurate
3) Simone Loren was formerly Evelyn Underwood of Cupids. Same great lady, now independent
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this