Twitter will be your best bet to find someone. Other wise there is Ter, and Tryst for sights I would trust. 
Make sure you are willing to screen and do your research, it's a dangerous and I hate to see you caught up in something you don't want to be in. 

Good luck and I hope your trip is epic. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dirtyblondesteph said:

Twitter will be your best bet to find someone. Other wise there is Ter, and Tryst for sights I would trust. 
Make sure you are willing to screen and do your research, it's a dangerous and I hate to see you caught up in something you don't want to be in. 

Good luck and I hope your trip is epic. 

Thats sage advice!  

I have been to NYC a few times and always with the intent of playing.  Never once have I actually been able too though.  

This hobby is looked at very differently in the USA.  

No matter the travel destination, it's always wise to check local laws. No matter if the hobby is outlawed, legal or tolerated, each regions, states, provinces and cities have different ways of applying their laws on the matter.

If the main goal is sex tourism, better find a destination friendly to the hobby and not abuse local laxism in a way that will haunt you when you return home. What's tolerated elsewhere can be illegal here.