emmaalexandra

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

Had a wonderful time this afternoon with the always fine Emma. I wanted to explore the whole prostate massage experience, from what i read she was the Gal. I arrived and was met by a very scantly but tastefully dressed Emma. After introducing our mouths for a time we went into the candle lit room and chatted and caught up on things. I asked her what should i be expecting ? After going through all the points things went from there,WOW dang this girl made me feel like i never felt before. Afterwords we chatted a little more. If any of you guys have not yet had the pleasure of her company i suggest you do. (of course there are events left out, which i do out of respect for the ladies) :butt:

Be prepared for the next visit...hehe..i have something in mind i think you will enjoy..:wink:

Emma....I thought I had seen it all and done it all until I met Emma. Boy was I wrong! No words can honestly describe who she is, what she is, what she does, and how she does it. If you have a bucket list, spending as much time with her as possible should be on it! Where else could you sample heaven without going there? Last night brought me back to life and killed me at the same time, but what a way to go. A beautiful person, sexy and sensual woman, an amazing human being! If only there were more like her the world would be a much better place. I will be back!

T8)

Emma....I thought I had seen it all and done it all until I met Emma. Boy was I wrong! No words can honestly describe who she is, what she is, what she does, and how she does it. If you have a bucket list, spending as much time with her as possible should be on it! Where else could you sample heaven without going there? Last night brought me back to life and killed me at the same time, but what a way to go. A beautiful person, sexy and sensual woman, an amazing human being! If only there were more like her the world would be a much better place. I will be back!

T8)

Welcome to cerb blockedout and the Emma fan club:-D

i now have t-shirts and pens that remove my clothes when turned upside down...lmao...kidding:razz:

I don't ever recall needing to turn you upside down to remove your clothes but is is putting thoughts and visions in my head:grin:

Earlier this week I was fortunate enough to have had the extreme pleasure of meeting magnificent Emma Alexandra. When I read her posting that she was returning to the Maritimes for a short period of time, I knew I had to contact her early, as she would be in such large demand.

I must admit, my anticipation/nervousness of meeting Emma for the first time had me shaking from head to toe. Emma greeted me with a warm passionate kiss and a very relaxing hug that would make the strongest guy melt. What nervousness I did have left within seconds of being in a warm embrace with Emma.

Once we shared many laughs we continued with our encounter, out of total respect for Emma, I will keep the details between us. But will say the intimacy has left an ever-lasting smile on my face. We finished with her providing a full body massage that relaxed every muscle in my body?.AMAZING?. Very none rushed encounter as we both lost track of time.

Emma is a MUST meet and would give her the highest recommendation possible. You are a very beautiful woman Emma, with a total heart of gold. Come back home soon as I can?t ?flippen? wait for our next adventure together!

Thanks Everyone for the reviews. I've thought about visiting this Lady for years .... for sure on my must try before I die list.

Guest S******s*m

A little schedule change was in order as she arrived later than expected. I think she did this on purpose or was it Amelia ? I was not able to get the bottom of it this time although I heard that wrong exits were taken... No matter, the important thing was that we were getting together. After a few exchanges, finally found out where Emma was hiding downtown Moncton... ;)

This was my first visit with Emma so I was quite thrilled to meet her. She opened the door and there she was, wearing a very nice outfit :boobeyes:- and with a warm welcome to boot! I was expecting to sit down for a little chit-chat but noooo, not Emma. Not sure if it was the Moncton air or the poor English on my part, but we started kissing immediately and passionately while moving towards the bedroom. Wham-bam, on the bed and without further due, clothes flying and a Grrrrreat session :69: :boobies: that I will never forget (sorry guys, no details here). At the end of the hour, we laid back on the bed to take a breather; I showered and reluctantly headed back out . I was confident that I was able to miss the gym tonight after this workout Emma is not to be missed gentlemen. Thanks Emma!

Took advantage during Emma's visit this week to book a morning appointment - WOW what a great way start your day off. I've haven't felt so relaxed in weeks and the smile stayed on all day. I won't provide any further details, but I will say that Emma is truly a great kisser - I haven't been kissed like that in a long time - well, probably since my last visit with her! Also hadn't realized that among her legendary skills, she also gives a great massage.

thanks Emma !!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

It's always great to see Emma when she's here visiting Halifax. Emma's a very special lady who knows just how to warm the cockles of my heart!

That's right, you heard me correctly.

Cockles.

Warm. Very very warm!!

Thanks Emma!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks, Emma, for bringing along your modern-type Ben Wa Balls (alias Smartballs) for your latest Halifax outing!

It seems there's no end to the interesting possibilites for fun experimentation that lie, at the ready, within Emma's toyboxes!!

I have met Emma many times and ALWAYS have a fantastic time. She is beautiful and friendly and always sets me at ease. She was one of the first SP's I had ever visited and it was fantastic. She took the lead and gave me an experience like never before. Her pictures are accurate and she definitely enjoys the encounters. She absolutely worth a visit!

She moved away from Nova Scotia a few years back but I do try to see her when she visits although our schedules do not always match. I do look forward to our next encounter.

Hello Forum People,

I know this is an older thread but I'm in need of reviews about Emma. Im a poster on another board and hobby in Montreal.

There was very little information on Emma on our board and a fellow hobbyist recommended this board to research.

Wow, am I happy that I did! After reading this thread although older I am more eager to meet with Emma.

If anyone has any other more recent info to share with me please do but for now my greatest appreciation for this board!

Cheers,

Fredd

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.