902-704-3459 threatens with police call if you don't respond to texts instantly

Messaged this number a few days ago when I was in the city.  They didn't respond.  Found them on leoslist initially. 

Messaged me back several days later.  Said they were available now.  I said I wasn't in town but inquired about donation ranges. They provided the info. It was middle of the day so I was busy with this and that. 

20 ish minutes later... they messaged again,  saying thanks for wasting their time, that they were contacting police, and thanks for incriminating myself. 

Sure sure...

• Thanks 3

Also, To avoid threats/blackmail in the future, don't send explicit or trade related messages in your opening text.

Be vague until sure you're communicating with the right person.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:04 PM, jobo816 said:

I know this thread is relatively old, but did you actually get contacted by the police later on?

I had an incident years ago, where the police had to get involved, and from what they told me if you didn't receive sexual favors after exchanging money there is nothing to worry about. So I highly doubt the police contacted OP over this.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:04 PM, jobo816 said:

I know this thread is relatively old, but did you actually get contacted by the police later on?

7 hours ago, sinvx said:

I had an incident years ago, where the police had to get involved, and from what they told me if you didn't receive sexual favors after exchanging money there is nothing to worry about. So I highly doubt the police contacted OP over this.

Like @sinvx mentioned, law enforcement will very rarely charge someone for solicitation unless attached to other crimes like purchasing sexual services, child luring or uttering threats.

Also, I doubt many SP's would seriously press charges for "time wasting" unless they really felt threaten or harassed. And if a procurer/manager is involved and some if their language could be interpreted as blackmail, this would backfire on them.

As long you don't mention/ask explicit detail and remain polite, there nothing to worry about.