Christina Divine WOW 10/10

This was my third meeting with Christina. Communication through text was easy, and prompt.  Incall location is excellent, a Good Hotel, in a good location, in the South End of the City. Safe and Easy.  Parking is always easy and free.

Christina is a early 20's fit, absolutely beautiful young woman, with a sexy French accent.  I am NOT exaggerating when I say, Christina is the Most Beautiful Woman I have ever spent time with.  She is quite tall, slim, with long black hair, beautiful face, mesmerizing eyes, sexy smile, and pillowley soft, full lips. Her breasts are natural, not big, but perky, and beautiful.  That ass, and kitty ...Wow..if there was some sort of a museum for perfection, her body would be in it!!!

Her personality sets her apart from many. She absolutely oozes an ultra sexiness, and teasing  playfulness, and Passion that only your "dream" girlfriend could have.

Since I probably couldn't do justice to describe the entire experience, I won't try. I will say, Her kissing, oral, and mutiple positions were Superb. Christina obviously loves what she does, and it shows.

Gentlemen, Trust Me, Complete your Bucket List.   See Christina while you are on this Earth. What an Awesome Experience!!

www.divinechristina.com