Hopefully get it right this time

I am still looking for a SP who likes to provide a session with her using a strap-on. I have had a few disappointments but am still hopeful. If this is something that you offer or know anyone who does please pm me. I know this isn't every ones thing, but I would be very grateful if this worked out.

Most of the SP's that offer domination can provide this service, Zoe and Tinadddoll will do it:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Are you located in Ottawa?

If so, I know my lovely friend Cleo Catra has a strap on we've both had some fun with!

You should give her a shout.

xoxo

Are you located in Ottawa?

If so, I know my lovely friend Cleo Catra has a strap on we've both had some fun with!

You should give her a shout.

xoxo

this is the Winnipeg forum, his location says Winnipeg, he's probably in Winnipeg! lmao:icon_razz:

this is the Winnipeg forum, his location says Winnipeg, he's probably in Winnipeg! lmao:icon_razz:

Not an overly impressive comment in my opinion ???

I don't know Lee; unless Cleo travels to Wpg or Dirtyone says that he is willing to travel , Milfhunters comments made sense to me.

Thanks for all the responses ... I have a roster which I am going to use. I will let the forum know how it plans out. And after taking a look at MiaBellas profile I will be coming to Ottawa....

Me too, it says what section you are in on every post, I don't get why we get all these random posts in the Winnipeg section all the time.

Lol dirtyone, if you want to travel, might as well come all the way to Halifax. :icon_smile:

Seriously, I hope you find what you are looking for. Just check around and I am sure you will find the perfect lady.

Good luck.

Not an overly impressive comment in my opinion ???

Why, what did he say wrong

Me too, it says what section you are in on every post, I don't get why we get all these random posts in the Winnipeg section all the time.

People are just trying to get their post count up, makes them look like bigger than they are

Guest B***ke Ba****

Hey Dirtyone why not just go see Marilyn. She has the real thing!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hehe oops! I was sick at the time and wasn't thinking to look.... lol If you can't laugh at yourself, you're too serious!

Well I hope you find what you're looking for Dear!

xoxo

Guest ****ign****ard
Hey Dirtyone why not just go see Marilyn. She has the real thing!

Posted via Mobile Device

lol. Physiologically, it may be the same, but psychologically, it's a whole other world.

Thanks for all the responses ... I have a roster which I am going to use. I will let the forum know how it plans out. And after taking a look at MiaBellas profile I will be coming to Ottawa....

If you do come to Ottawa, you can always check out Chanel Reign as well.

So many ladies to choose from...so little travel time...

With all due respect, the OP does say later on down the thread that he would consider travelling to Ottawa. I am sure when MiaBella posted it, she did not mean any ill will towards your city.

• Like 1

(hammertime264) People are just trying to get their post count up, makes them look like bigger than they are

Excuse You! I and everyone else are only trying to help. As far as I'm concerned there's no need to make oneself look "Bigger than they are"

It seems to me the only person looking to up his rep is You. Too bad it wasn't in your favor.

Try to be polite. Not everything is a contest. And this is a Nice Board. Go somewhere else if you prefer to be negative towards others.

(hammertime264) People are just trying to get their post count up, makes them look like bigger than they are

Excuse You! I and everyone else are only trying to help. As far as I'm concerned there's no need to make oneself look "Bigger than they are"

It seems to me the only person looking to up his rep is You. Too bad it wasn't in your favor.

Try to be polite. Not everything is a contest. And this is a Nice Board. Go somewhere else if you prefer to be negative towards others.

This was my fault Mia Bella. You made a fun / funny comment in my opinion and I felt the follow up comment made fun of you un-necessarily. I should have kept my opinion to myself.

Everyone knows you are not looking to increase your thread count FYI, nor could I care less about it either. You are very respected on this board for your input and your fun personality. Keep being you !!

• Like 2