I have to say my curiousity is peeked as well about SEA?? I have read about it a few times and cannot seem to get it in my head what it could stand for. If anyone could PM me the answer I would appreciate it.

I have just done new pics everyone! :)

privatepete: Please stop harrasing me. I have no idea who you are. You wrote "get some real pics" on my guestpage and now are saying they are old. They are three weeks old. I have MANY good reviews and MANY regular clients here on cerb. I have never met you.

Just wanted to let everyone know at MODs advice I have redone my new pics adding a sign that says c.e.r.b 2011 proving my pics are real and 100%me and NEW. I hope this puts any doubts to rest. :) They were taken TODAY.

*Please don't consider this advertising mod! Delete it if I crossed any line I just want to prove I am telling the truth and my pics are real. (and I did prove it)

I've had the pleasure of meeting Summer Meadows and I can assure you she is who she says she is. Wonderful SP and pictures are real.