Amelia French • Mixed • 9690

Ok, Monctonians, another comet from the YFL galaxy is touching down in Moncton, after leaving this gent pleased, oh so pleased in PEI.

Amelia French greeted me at the locked outer door of her hotel dressed in a sweatsuit. Whaaat? As we worked our way up to her room, it started to dawn on me...at that precise point she turned to me and said--oh, this is not what I'm wearing...there is magic in my room. Intuitive? Fun? Yesss!

Now that's a helluvan intro, don't you think? I was welcomed into her boudoir with a lovely soft kiss, and a very warm hug. 

I offered to go wash my hands, And she said--please, and give it a minute, won't you? Well sure, and when she said ok, now, I emerged to see, sure as she said, a magical transformation. 

And that was just the beginning.

Now, one never knows when a lovely lady offers a massage, just what one is going to get.

So, gents here's a tip: do, do accept a massage graciously from Amelia. 

This is not just any massage, this is a mastery of the art of gentle touch, soft tickle, and tease.

You know how when a lovely lady breathes that certain way when you touch her, or moans softly under her breath, and instinctively, you understand that, hey, this is REAL? And when she does, how much of a turn-on that is?

So, I'm saying, if a sweet lady can do that under your touch, and it just helps you on to more sensations, and you want to please her more and more, so too can the same be true vice-versa: If a gent let's a lady know with quiet sound and physical cues how he is enjoying her touch, she just gets more and more into it. YMMV, of course, but you already know this, so I'll not preach to the choir any further.

And, oh my, does lovely Amelia ever respond. On every possible level. 

She is skilled, smart, and tri-lingual. No, that's not related to Connie and Phil, those are the number of languages she speaks, silly. English, francais, espanol.  Although, she has a mastery of Phil, when it comes to that. Nudge, nudge, wink,wink. And, I gotta say, I sure enjoyed the Connie part, truth be known. As did she, according to her return cues. She is pretty, has a great figure, nice bum, and mm, mmm firm boobs.

As always, the ladies at YFL mission central are prompt at responding to your text, and appreciate clarity as to what you want, who you wish to see and where. For they have associates all across the land. Add length of time, whether you are mature, that kind of thing. And they will advise right away on the service, the rate, etc.

Amelia is well worth the visit, like many of her sisterhood. 

• Like 2

I agree 100% with pepperjack reco....actually I read it & a few other reco's on Amelia French a few days before my appt & changed my session from 1 hr to 1.5 hrs with this beauty from Peru!  wow... her pics don't do her justice as she is stunning....easy going, incredible massage  & will have you leaving with a smile from ear 2 ear...as always these touring French ladies never disappoint, easy 2 book, friendly, always wanting 2 please you...she promises 2 be back again in 2020..yes I will see her again!! 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.