jugheads comments were inappropraite, we all agree. this has been made perfectly clear, repeatedly, in a number of well written comments. even jughead agrees. he has deleted his comments and openly apologized several times. he has not made an effort to defend his actions. there is nothing to be gained by pursuing this further.

if we are (appropriately) taking the position that the members of the board, particularly the ladies, are good people and deserve better, then it is time to do our part to prove we are worthy of this claim. this comes in the form of forgiveness. it is time to forgive.

jughead.....please do not do such a thing again. words are powerful. your words can elevate the ladies or they can terrorize them. so choose your words carefully.

NO ONE, regardless of who they are, or what they've done in the past, present, etc., DESERVES to be mistreated. At a fundamental level, we are all human beings and what we deserve is to be treated with respect.

surely you are not going to claim you have never terrorized/harassed/degraded/demeaned another human being in the past? ever? in any forum? if indeed you are guilty of doing so, (as we all know we are) what makes you think you automatically deserve the right not to receive the same at the hands of someone else?

if we don't forgive , we are not worthy of forgiveness. the truth is really that simple.

same goes for you, roaming guy.

An eye for an eye is hypocritical if you ask me. How can you condemn someone for something they've done by turning around and doing the exact same thing?

I'd like to think I'm above that.

As to the actual thread:

Only once have I gone to a call where I "knew" the person. I say "knew" because I didn't know who he was right away, I just thought he looked awfully familiar, but couldn't place him.

Anyway, it turns out he was a one night stand I'd had in first year. We laughed about it. I still laugh about it.