I was there this past Friday night and it was dead. (7-9:30ish) not many girls and not many men. I was just wondering if there are better days/times to go?

I was there this past Friday night and it was dead. (7-9:30ish) not many girls and not many men. I was just wondering if there are better days/times to go?

daytime during the week (before 5) seems to be good.

saw a really cute redhead spinner a couple of weeks ago. tiny breast but great in CR. I think she was from Q.city. didn't speak great english - awesome dancer. been back a few times looking for her but no luck. curly reddish blonde hair. taboo is very hit and miss lately. I have found earlier in the week to be better.

Hey folks,

I've been going to Taboo off and on now for close to 10 years. The best times to go are, are the previous posted said, later in the week during the day. Its normally not packed, but fairly quiet and a good spot to have a couple drinks. The girls you are likely to meet are varied in every respect, which is why I think I enjoy the place.

You can hang out and talk and not feel pressured for dances.

And from time to time, there are some real gems that pop up!

Guest **n****er

I agree...if a fun private dance is what you're after go to the Quebec side.

Does Talia dance there now? She's a slim black chick who used to be a Pigale's for years, then disappeared with one of those "real jobs". Hot body and very liberal in the CR :)

Thanks

I remember one tall slim ebony from Cameroon, I think he real name was Danielle. She was Fan-tas-tic. Unfortunately she hasn't been around in about a year or so. I think she went back to a regular job as a legal secretary.

She was great.

Went at Taboo yestherday afthernoon and met Talia what a beautifull personnality this girl has she told me she had a working contract and was over thats why shess back

Had a great time in the cr with her im sure i will see her again

Went at Taboo yestherday afthernoon and met Talia what a beautifull personnality this girl has she told me she had a working contract and was over thats why shess back

Had a great time in the cr with her im sure i will see her again

Is this Talia the bubbly ebony that use to work at Pigales?

Not sure if she worked at pigale but she is bubbly always smiling and lots of fun

Thanks Magnum, if its the Talia that I use to see, you're a lucky guy cause she surely is special, miss her bad, enjoy!

Might go tonite. Would any one seen her today? Also met a pretty lively ebony a couple weeks back. Not sure of her name, may be coco. Says she usually works days at barbs. She had a wig. Tiny girl with great cr manners. Was a regular at taboo a year ago or so.

Guest **oo**e
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn! That' too bad. Can we know what happened?

That's disappointing, agreed.

Guest **oo**e
I talked to her and she may be there next tuesday for a comeback for you guys ;) Dont miss ur chance :) Shes a fun girl !

Could you let us know if she does come back ? Thank you.