This is her. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=39036 On one of her wall posts she mentions that she works "Dayshift from monday to saturday from noon to 5PM"

With Diva, everything you need to know about how good she is in the CR is reflected in her profile. Especially her avatar picture. ;)

Anybody know if Carli still works at Taboo? Daytime mostly. She looked a bit like the actress Clea Duvall, medium build, tooth gap. I had fun with her in the CR.

If you mean Evelyn...I haven't seen her in a long time.

Yes That's right Il RE, I had good times with her !!:) Wonder what made her go elesewhere!

Additional Comments:

If you mean Evelyn...I haven't seen her in a long time.

Yes That's right Il RE, I had good times with her !!:) Wonder what made her go elsewhere!

Was out that way last night. Noticed that there were some 'A louer' signs attached to the street-side signs there...

So has Taboo bitten the big one?

Hi eveyone.

I was to Taboo lately and met a dancer for those who interested in natural redheads, she was the one. Her stage name was Ginger. Freckles on face and shoulders very talkative and friendly and great hygiene and good mileage too.

• Like 1

Was she there during day or at night?

I am assuming that you are asking me? and about Ginger? She was there during the day. She mentioned that there are a couple more natural redheads usually at Taboo not there at the time if natural redhead is what you like.

Thanks. i did see another redhead today during the day. Annie. great body and very friendly. she used to work at pigals. great dances in champagne room.

• Like 1

I have yet to try this club, I drive by regularly as I go across the street. I guess I should give it a go!

Hope during the day is worth a stop?

Izzy