will worth the time and money to go and see. she knows how to work her body and loves to have fun. easy to talk to and great to play with.

• Like 1

So here it is my first (my VERY first) out call and I am left with a smile on my face. Albeit a little on the tired side preparing...I know now what the ladies mean when they say it takes time to prepare the location...phew.

Okay so onto the actual recommendation and relevant details. Last night I had the good fortune of FINALLY being able to meet Bobbie. It seems as though I have been attempting to meet with her since, well seems like the beginning of time, and tonight it finally happened! Seriously it has only been about two months but as we all know when a guy wants something he want it now, now, now! God bless the inner child in all us men. Ha ha.

So as I was waiting for the inevitable knock on my hotel door I was dabbling in my second favorite hobby (Red Sox game) although my mind was wondering from the game. So when I did hear the knock, knock, knock on my door I more or less flew across the room in an excited and curious state. When I regained by cool I promptly opened the door and stumbled with the word "hello." Sigh...not off to a good start on this one I was thinking. Better recover with a kind gesture I thought. So I extended my hands to take Bobbies coat and she promptly shook my hand. Really not on my game tonight at all I began to think!!!

So after I was done humiliating myself I was instructed to sit down "while I (Bobbie) go change." Okay I muttered as I complied. Well, well what emerged from the washroom was a sexy young woman in a sexy corset, fishnets and black boots from Heaven, or were they from Hell (insert wicked wink here)? Didn't even have a chance to stand as she quickly and boldly sat in my lap. Yes sir I again chose well!!!

As usual the details are not included but if you want to enjoy a bum spanking, hair pulling, loud moaning, dirty talking, big boobied good time you should really look into giving Bobbie a call, email, PM, text, carrier pigeon, smoke signal or Bat Sign...now...right now...go!!!

On a relevant side note I get the distinct impression from this lady that if you are caring, kind, respectful and tidy the sky is the sexual limit as far as your, and her, enjoyment level goes. Again don't quote me on this but from MY experience and therefore my perspective her abilities and services offered far exceed her donation amount! But, as with all "dates" YMMV depending on one or any number of criteria being met...or not met.

Edited by S***ec*****s
I was told my original recommendation was "weak."
  • Like 2

Not much I can say except, wow! I have no idea why Bobbie doesn't have more reccos....she was an amazingly good time. I won't get into details, but I can't say enough good things about Bobbie...although I'm reluctant to because I don't want to share her! Can't wait for my next chance to see her.

And I have to say, her pics blew me away, but to see her in person, she is so damn cute, amazingly sexy, its almost too much! Her pics don't even do her justice!

I have to agree with all that's been said....Bobbie provides a great service, she's cute, wet and easy to talk to :) Thanx Bobbie I had a great time!

our session of was last night :)

I can't find her profile on cerb. Can you give me a link.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.