Good Friday Afternoon,

This is episode 6 of my journey of 43.

Today allowed me to get seriously back on track after yesterday.

I met Suzanne for the first time. She is new to specialized pleasure service in Ottawa, very picky about clients, and meets with a limited number of men. She was introduced to me by my favorite massage goddess and boy,o'boy - do I owe her, big time.

Nice location downtown. Met at the door - quiet, candles lit, some chit chat, and some caresses.

Have you ever had an orgasm without ejaculation - well, I just did and it broke me. Now, we went on for a proper shot on goal but this first episode just threw me over the moon and had me land on my back on the dark side. I mean - wow! Not quite sure how to describe it.

Suzanne has a killer body - legs and bottom to make you weep. Little b cups with nipples that jut to the sky. She is petite - spinner but with enough flesh that you can hold on just so. Now I am drooling again - damn I am lucky to still be coherent.

Not to be completely biased, she has facial acne that has scarred and this may be an issue for some men. She is also a smoker, also an issue for some. The room was smoke free as she smokes outside but just a warning.

So, positives - unbelievable orgasms (seriously), daty, digits, bbbj, bottom that begs to be slapped (sorry about the hand print), and an attitude that just says MORE, MORE, harder, harder. Negatives noted above plus the fact that she does not want to advertise, post links, and is picky about who she meets. Not sure if this will change.

I feel very lucky and I hope that some of you get to experience this wild woman for yourself. I am completely satisfied and somewhat stunned by my session today. Nice!

Edited by ulixestrojan
duplicate words

Nice review. Sounds like you had a great time. Perhaps you could convince this lady to come out of the shadows and advertise a bit so that the interested cerb members may contact her :)

Nice review. Sounds like you had a great time. Perhaps you could convince this lady to come out of the shadows and advertise a bit so that the interested cerb members may contact her :)

I am with Kih on this one. Why post a review/recommendation if you can't say how to get in touch with this lady!!!!

I do understand both sides here, I see ladies that I cannot mention here and I don't however ulixestrojan in true Greek mythology fashion like a modern day homer is also trying to document his journey so he needs to vague sometimes, the same will be the case if see's an MP or SP that was not that great, it may simply be "number 32 on my journey of 46 **** was nice however rather uneventful and I will not repeat".

It would be nice to know who the reference lady was?

All I meant by my comment was that I presume your going to see this lady again and perhaps you could seek her permision to release her name or number to a few. She just may agree :)

I do understand both sides here, I see ladies that I cannot mention here and I don't however ulixestrojan in true Greek mythology fashion like a modern day homer is also trying to document his journey so he needs to vague sometimes, the same will be the case if see's an MP or SP that was not that great, it may simply be "number 32 on my journey of 46 **** was nice however rather uneventful and I will not repeat".

I understand this situation perfectly. I also seen an SP who does not want to be mentioned here or at the other board. She gave me her personal phone number which I cannot release to anyone. In all, I have to respect her wishes until she indicates otherwise. :)

Dummpy gets it - I am respecting the wishes of the woman. I like her and respect her and would like this to continue. She will likely see some of the dozens of people who PMed me but that is her decision and will happen in her own way. We all have our ways of being in the world.

Ulixes - the latin spelling of Ulysses or Odysseus, was on a great journey and is he is most famous for the ten eventful years he took to return home after the Trojan War. There is also some play in the name:Ulixes - sounds like "You-Lick-These" and I play safe hence Trojan.