So we have all discussed the great girls who dance at strip clubs. Strangely enough, I find the serving staff, waitresses, bartenders, more sexy than the dancers themselves. So which club has the sexiest waitresses or bartenders that you would love to see dance?

i remeber during the day at pigales there was a really hot sweet waitress. i think her name was manon but not 100% sure. she was short brunetter had a kid then left for a bit but was a fox

She's a little older but wow she puts a lot of dancers to shame there and elsewhere. Sweet and friendly to boot. She also tends bar from time to time.

You just reminded me of things from days gone by. I too used to look at the lady servers with a more than casual eye. The personal contact, one on one smiles meant alot at the time, more so than the stage smiles.

I used to wonder if "some" of them were dancers in training and serving was a kind of on-the-job training or apprenticeship.

Fond memories, must go and revisit them at the local club here.

Thanks again!

G11

There have been some most-excellent looking servers at Barbs over the years. Some better than at least some of the dancers!

Guest W***ledi*Time

I remember strip clubs in downtown Montreal in the mid-1980's where the dancers did the serving as well. Each lady split her time amongst stage-dancing, table-dancing on those little stools, and waiting on tables.

I've never been a big clubber, so I have no idea how widespread this arrangement was - or maybe still is in some places? I liked it.

I recall in the 90s at the Cecil, downtown Vancouver (now being replaced by a condo-highrise, like much of every other street corner, downtown Vancouver, lol) that there used to be a very pretty woman in a very revealing bud-girl swimsuit having her own little bud-dispensing table. Every so often, she would get on stage for a high-energy, athletic show, and then resume selling buckets of buds to the guys. It seemed quite weird to me, but then again, I am not into budweiser!

For the blues lovers, the Yale hotel next door is also gone...

Edited by toine

Guest Bri*****e Da****
I used to wonder if "some" of them were dancers in training and serving was a kind of on-the-job training or apprenticeship.

What's the difference between a waitress who works in a strip club and a stripper?

Two weeks!

Guest gagagaga

Manon and Stella at Pigale's are without a doubt the 2 hottest waitresses at any club anywhere!!!

Back in the mid 90s The Drake strip club in Vancouver used to have girls that would waitress and strip all on the same shift. First time there it was great because some of the servers were hot and I did not expect them to go on stage a nice surprise.

There used to be one at Nuden some time ago during the afternoon. Very cute and sexy. I believe she was Lebanese. Anyone remember her? Any idea where she may be working now?

Here in town, at the old Cabaret Canada (now I guess it's Diamonds), there used to be a female bartender who used to do CR dances. It took me by surprise, one day I went upto the bar to get a drink, and the bartender wasn't around. So I looked around and saw her naked and grinding another customer in the CR. When she was done, I asked her, "you dance too?". She said that she was normally a dancer there, but she got drunk once, and they suspended her dancing privileges, but they let her stay on to tend bar. I guess that's one way around your suspension. :)

There have been some most-excellent looking servers at Barbs over the years. Some better than at least some of the dancers!

Perfect spinner server at Barb's yesterday. She kept distracting me from the stage show. Blonde, hot, sweet, killer smile, great legs.....