Looking to meet an SP that smoke cigarettes and can host.  I have a smoking fetish and enjoy the sight of a woman smoking.  I have met a few of the great people on here in the past and am looking to do so again.

Can anyone help me here?

• Like 2

Interesting . I have a smoking fetish too and ask for it frequently. About 1/2 of the providers I ask seem willing to offer the service except with all the non smoking hotel room rules out there it is virtually impossible to get this service for a hotel incall . If I am hosting I generally can find someone  in my part of the world (Maritimes) . So I ask for it but don't make it a deal breaker to get an encounter as I don't smoke otherwise . Go figure how I acquired that fetish....LOL😁.

• Like 1

I'm not a smoker myself but I did meet a provider that has quit smoking cigarettes and is vaping  at the moment if that interest you just ask.

You guys were born in the wrong decade. I seen providers in the late 80's and 90's and in that period many would light up in bed without asking permission or just show up with a cigarette in their mouth.

I'm happy those days are gone.