My first post

Well first of all hi everyone, I've been reading the board for a while and enjoy reading the reviews and discussion around here. I decided to post for 2 reasons: 1) I haven't seen the best SP's in Ottawa and im getting a little tired of ok experiences but a little intimidated for an unknown reason at the great ones haha. 2) Trying to get a few "different" things such as: an exotic woman (i've seen Cindy from Winnipeg when she was here and she was good), a duo i've obviously read about Erica Skye and Mandy? I think, and last but not least an SP who offers Greek. So gentleman! Help me out please.

P.S- since it's not because I can't get anything, but rather the SP side of the business excites me looks are important.

Kev

Welcome to the Board.

Sounds like you are answering your own questions. First don't get intimidated by wanting to see the very best Ottawa has to offer. One of the reason these ladies are so great is their people skills. They have a great way to make you feel at ease the minute you walk through the door.

Looks like you already read who is the popular duo these days, you can't go wrong with Erica and Mandy if a duo interests you.

Finally for Greek check the new recommendation section. It is described there who offers that service. Just one thing the ladies are out of town for a few weeks.

You will enjoy Monique very much. Then when Ava and Paige get back you want to see them. All three ladies have very different styles however all three are stunner's.

I couldn't agree more, Erica,Monique,Ava,Paige..are excellent choices to start.Unfortunatley you will need to wait until Ava and Paige are back.

I did not mean to discount Erica and looks like you have already decided to do a Duo with Erica and Mandy another excellent adventure! If you get a chance to see Erica and Mandy is not around that would be very good too.