During this time of self isolation and distancing I thought I would take a few moments to express my gratitude to three ladies I had the privilege to meet in the past year. I only started in this hobby 15 months ago with no experience at all! I was just recently widowed and , yes, had been true to my wife during all our time. 

So after a few months I felt ready to try this experience. My first 2 tries were disappointing, a no show and a double booking. Finally I tried the SP who would become my regular. She is Kylie Jane, @EliteKylie. Even though she was on Christmas vacation she responded to my text in a positive way. I booked a visit for her first day back to work and was delighted in the person I met. Beautifully dressed, greeted with a hug and a kiss! Wow! I was totally lost but she was so great at making me feel comfortable. I immediately booked a second visit for her next work day. From then on I never looked back. She has been so patient with me and my lack of knowledge about so much! Am I favoring her? Of course I am. She took the time to know me and my needs and wants. In time she introduced me to the idea of duo. At that time I met Stephanie Mystique, @StephanieMystiq.  Another beautiful lady! I was hesitant during the first part of our visit, mostly because of me being so closed minded about sharing, but I soon became more comfortable. We eventually repeated. Then I met another gorgeous lady Ms Charlotte Quinn, @Charlotte1QuQuinn. Another great duo experience with Charlotte and Kylie Jane. 

Eventually we took the experience even further and did a trio(foursome) with Kylie Jane, Charlotte and Stephanie. What a day! That is an experience I will never forget. These three ladies interacting with each other and with me! It does not get any better!

I am so thankful to Kylie Jane for never giving up on me and putting up with my old fashion way. She is beautiful, great conversationalist, easy to be with. She has seen my health gradually deteriorate but is willing to continue to be there for me.

I know there are many beautiful and great ladies available to the hobbyists. But I have found great satisfaction with the three ladies I feel privilege to know.

Kylie Jane, StephanieMystique, Ms Charlotte Quinn, I thank you and wish you well during that time. And a little chat occasionally will be good!!!

• Like 5

You are the very best Ray! 

Thank you for giving us those experiences as well. 

Hopefully we will be over this soon so we can get back to some more fun! 

Missing you and those beautiful ladies. 💋🤗💋🤗

Stephanie 💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are amazing, and I'm sure Stepanie and Charlotte feel the same way. I am privileged to know you and hope to continue our relationship, you have helped me in so many ways. 

You are kind, generous, sexy and such a pleasure to be with. A pure gentleman that some can learn from. 

I'm sure i can say the 3 of us appreciate you to no end. 

Kylie Jane xo xo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1