I think SJ is a challenging spot to visit.  I get the impression from discussions on twitter etc. that the city may have a reputation for rudeness and no shows.  Not sure how to fix that other than @clearbluesky15 idea of several Lyla members approaching a specific provider and guaranteeing appointments (and politeness)

For what it’s worth I hope SPs are able to give some advance notice and can stay 2 or 3 days.  For me it makes it easier to schedule.  Just throwing it out there.

i felt badly for @TheRealMeganXXX when she cancelled her trip here due to lack of early bookings.  I’m sure there was interest in seeing a beautiful woman like Megan but unfortunately no one booked in advanced.  Hopefully next time!

So while we’re stuck in this GD orange phase, let me daydream for a minute and say that in the future:

Exotic Touch Danielle can’t visit often enough

Would love to see @Daysha Love again

@MsManda you often visit Moncton and Freddy, I hope you’ll give SJ a chance next time.

and yes @TheRealMeganXXX do come back again!

This list could be much longer but I’ll stop there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m stuck in between PEI & Saint John for first week of December! Those who want me in SJ feel free to pre book starting from the second. I will be in town until at least the 6th 💋

• Like 2

I neglected to mention the beautiful  Cassie Steele who was recently in town for several days and who is a frequent visitor.  Such a sweetheart.  Unforgivable omission on my part.

• Thanks 1