Seeking mistress for mental institution fetish

Hello.

I'm looking for a woman who can restrain me to a bed every weekend.  I've been seeing someone for this since 2013 but her partner recently moved in and it seems that she can no longer host.

I would like to find someone who lives in their own house or townhouse.  The house should be quiet because I want the feeling of seclusion. I'd like to feel how someone in a mental hospital would feel strapped to a bed. I have my own straitjacket and bed restraints, and would need you to put me in them.  I also love wearing diapers with the restraints so that I feel even more helpless.

Apart from the initial restraining, no interaction would be involved. In my view, it would be an easy session for you to do because of that. I generally stay in the restraints for 3 to 5 hours at a time.

A little bit about me: I'm a shy, mid 30s professional in good physical shape and health, who is polite and respectful.

With the person that I previously saw, I retrofitted the entire room with floor to ceiling mirrors.  If you agreed, I would want to do the same in the room that you hosted me if this became a regular occurrence.

I look forward to hearing some responses/PMs.

Thank you.

Edited by SeekingMistress
  • Like 1