Bella • White • 9776

I had the pleasure of a visit with Bella, and it was not my first. But the best. Be prepared: even Bella has trouble catching up to her own quick wit. Behind the comedy routine and fun schtick, is a generous and thoughtful woman, with womanly assets delicious and fine.

Bella asks that you make contact with her by phone. Leave a message, and do call again; and maybe again, if the first two tries do not reveal the desired connection: it is worth the effort and shows that you are interested. Do have a look at her website. There I learned that the VIP date is the one to ask for, and I asked for 75 minutes with this enchantress. I don't know about you, but I find that the most fulfilling of dates require at least that much time, in order to get to really know each other and ensure that both parties are pleased in the best possible way. Bella is not for the faint of heart, but if you like a good interaction, where you can play and tease her back, and don't mind a good dose of foolishness, then she could be for you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.