After months away from this hobby due to a back injury I found myself with another dilemma. Blue balls. I will admit that Lexi was a favorite of mine in days past, I chose her to cure my woes. Not only did she bring the color back to the boys, she made this old dog feel like a 25 year old again. Lexi is an anomaly. She's in her 40's but has a body that will rival most 20 year olds. The difference, she knows how to use it like a 40 year old. She knows which buttons to press and when. She's not just a dynamo in the bedroom, she's extremely personable and a joy to spend time with.

1 hour ago, grizzlybear said:

Hijacked another thread on another board. Are you trying to get back at me or Lexi? I guess I'll just have to work on getting you banned again.

Well lockport info says it's a she??

15 hours ago, grizzlybear said:

Hijacked another thread on another board. Are you trying to get back at me or Lexi? I guess I'll just have to work on getting you banned again.

Hijacked? Been a member here for years. Some people need to get over themselves and realize others have opinions as well. Respect is the word I'm looking for here.

Guest lydiahardwood

A friendly reminder to play nice, please. Don't make me get mean Lydia out, it doesn't suit me 👼

Little Lexilou is a gem.  Can be hard to book at times.  I have been ghosted by her once but that was just after she returned after her car accident.  She had taken some pain meds and fell asleep.  She apologised and more than made up for it.

I haven't seen her for a while now but I'm sure her service is still stellar and she's still a little hottie!

5 hours ago, Lockport said:

Hijacked? Been a member here for years. Some people need to get over themselves and realize others have opinions as well. Respect is the word I'm looking for here.

Yes hijacked. You knock down Lexi to promote other girls. Your opinion doesn't matter as we enthusiasts rely on facts. This is a review board, not an opinion board. You don't offer any reviews, just opinions. I have no respect for anyone who disrespects the quality ladies, and that is what you're doing. For some reason you are trying to knock down Lexi, 

Edited by grizzlybear
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, grizzlybear said:

Yes hijacked. You knock down Lexi to promote other girls. Your opinion doesn't matter as we enthusiasts rely on facts. This is a review board, not an opinion board. You don't offer any reviews, just opinions.

To quote the rules, "Lyla is not a review board", it's a place for positive recommendations.

You could have avoided this discussion by posting a recommendation in the appropriate forum.

23 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

To quote the rules, "Lyla is not a review board", it's a place for positive recommendations.

You could have avoided this discussion by posting a recommendation in the appropriate forum.

I did post a positive recommendation. Lockport chose to hijack the thread by recommending other girls and knock down Lexi. Lockport has done the same on other boards and has been banned for trolling.   

25 minutes ago, grizzlybear said:

I did post a positive recommendation. Lockport chose to hijack the thread by recommending other girls and knock down Lexi. Lockport has done the same on other boards and has been banned for trolling.   

I get that part. But the board has forums dedicated for recommendations. You choose a discussion forum when this shouldn't be one. If you really want to recommend her, you should post it here:

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/123-winnipeg-recommendations/

On 8/14/2020 at 3:45 PM, Greenteal said:

I get that part. But the board has forums dedicated for recommendations. You choose a discussion forum when this shouldn't be one. If you really want to recommend her, you should post it here:

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/123-winnipeg-recommendations/

My god greenteal unless your a mod stop sticking your nose into everything really was this thread that important for you to put your useless 2cents in 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3